Makeup Kate Beckinsale

The history of the transformation of an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan, and touched Kate Beckinsale, we need only see pictures of Kate 15 years ago and today's images of days. Kate really evolved, and so has become a better and more beautiful. Basically now the beauty Kate is known for her role in the film "Underworld" and the novel by Michael Sheen (current boyfriend of Rachel McAdams). Kate, by the way, this actor has a daughter. Now the 38-year-old Kate is happy with the director of the "Other World" Len Uayzmanom, whom she married May 9, 2004. More than once this actress from England, declared one of the sexiest and most beautiful women in the world and I must say is for what, because the woman Kate, where you can admire and enjoy. At the premieres and other events, she always looks like one of the best, as the figure has kept, and always amazing on the face make-up, which we are reviewing today. By the way, I did not glorify, for stating a fact.

1. That's what I love Hollywood, it's because Hollywood actresses in their 30s, 40s and 50 years look a lot younger than it actually is. Here Beckinsale, she 38, but she looks so that she did not give it and 30. Outwardly I certainly impressed, gives the impression of a beautiful, well-groomed and confident woman. Makeup in the pictures, which is below, does not lend itself to criticism: everything is left to chance. Blush like a cold, clear eyes, soft lips. In general, a classic female beauty in its purest form. Shadows are ideally combined with the color of the hair (installation separate +).

2. A sort of "make-a puppet," even a puppet too. With pink flowers bust, besides it is very discordant with strict manicure Kate.

3. Wonderful image! Skin simply gorgeous! Shadows over gold, but they are harmonious look on the eyelids Beckinsale, no wonder she gives them preference. Lips slightly moistened pink shimmering sheen. In short, Kate - woman in a million. That's just not worth it to do a show and stacking lugs.

4. Beautiful image. Chic hairstyle, coloring fashionable, so Kate, despite her age, a woman can be considered a modern, young and tracking the latest trends. Age - it's only numbers in the passport. Makeup lovely: perfect arrows and overhead cilia perfectly identified Beckinsale beautiful eyes. In my opinion in this way everything is wonderful, only glitter body smeared with it very much in vain.

5. Here is a woman. Not a single blemish! As the wax, but in the best sense of the word. Even if she used Botox not noticeable. Again, she had excellent skin. Makeup perfect, especially like the color of lipstick, gloss (very nice, straight eyes rejoices).

6. No, Kate still did not use Botox, otherwise it would not be able to smile so wide. Smile, by the way, charming. Make-up in the best traditions of the star: the golden shadow, black eyeliner, pink gloss on her lips.

7. And so Kate was up to its evolution. It's hard to believe that this is it - Hollywood star no small magnitude. Kate prettier and this is an understatement.

8. Sense photo. Admittedly, the makeup is very good, and compared to the previous altogether splendid. Shorthaired Kate looks very good, all-to-face.

​​

9. Blue shadows somehow "bleached" beautiful eyes Kate. I do not like a make-up, and indeed my shade of blue tones are rarely pleased.

10. Do you still see yourself. Know komments. CHIC!

11. Beautiful styling, but mejk poor. His eyes grew dim ...

12. burgundy lipstick and makeup minimum Kate looks no worse than a pale lipstick and bright accent on the eyes. Pretty!

13. Shine some purple or Kate just froze, but otherwise everything is fine. I think that Beckinsale goes dark eyeliner, even though she had not very big eyes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting