Rolling through the Bay

Hobbies - that distracts us from the gray everyday life, tedious work, constant affairs at home and in general, from the boring stay in this strange and monotonous life. Each of us is a hobby in mind: someone walks once a week, for example, on Thursday, in a movie with friends, someone plays golf or tennis)), someone collects stamps, wrappers, shells , old coins, and someone starts lovers (and that, too, is a very original hobby).

And we all pay favorite hobbies large part of our lives, and ordinary sculptor from California, USA, gave his hobby not a little, not much, but just 35 years of his life!

Scott Weaver - the average resident of Rohnert Park (CA, USA), 35, worked on the creation of kinetic sculpture Rolling through the Bay, showing the city of San Francisco the way it is seen by the author.

Sculpture of the more than 100,000 toothpicks, a member of the famous historical sites and symbols of the city of San Francisco.

To create this wonderful sculpture Weaver took only glue and toothpicks that friends and relatives were brought to him from all over the white light.

The author spent more than 3,000 hours to work on the installation of such a phenomenal

"I always wanted to do what others can not afford," - admitted the 49-year-old Scott Weaver

And I think it is a fully managed ...

"I always dreamed of building the world's largest sculpture made of toothpicks. And finally, after 32 years of hard work, I can confidently say that I did it! »

And you poorly? ))

Tags

See also

New and interesting