Creative by Griffiths

What is your favorite drink? For example, I love tea, I drink it day and night, in all variations: black, green, fruit, bergamot, tea, "mate", but of course, if served in kalabas with bombily)) I like to mix different types of tea, it always leads to the original and really unusual and delicious taste!
And tea can be used in desserts. I even once treated to tea and cake you want to say, delicious! ))

And you might think of tea, you can create a picture? In general, as you the option of tea, brandy, whiskey instead of watercolors? Weird right? But not for Carne Griffiths!

British artist uses for his work not only ink, but also all your favorite drinks such as, yes that's right you guessed it, tea, coffee, whiskey, brandy and not inside)))

"My work is born out of love for drawing and traveling. I work mainly with the ink as well as use other liquids such as tea, brandy, vodka and whiskey. Many of my paintings are created from the research of flower forms, but some are from the imagination ».

He manages to draw female characters, it is always beautiful and mysterious paintings!

Very chic transfer mood.

This is the work I especially liked)

Creative is now to be really fashionable))

But an ordinary dandelion eyes of the author.

Tags

See also

New and interesting