Alan Sailer: "Farewell tree and New Year!"

What was a wonderful holiday! Cake, sweet table, mandarin, mimosa ... and then suddenly, you wake up in the morning with a headache and a neighbor dryhnuschim muzzle in a salad. Photographer Alan Sailer it and sees this bright holiday - killed, intoxicated, and absolutely smashed. At least, such is the allegory of bullets and Christmas tree decorations, filled with colored sand, balls and the like taken by a simple fix in high-speed shooting.

Personally, I liked the explosion of Christmas decorations, and the fact that modern technologies make it possible to grasp what was previously not available to the human eye. Copy all photos to a computer, and I will turn them to change ... In general, I devote this post to those who are only 4 January manages oklematsya on weekends and tear your face from the pillow (I ask you not to count), and I ran to feed the cat and cleaned clogged pipe in the kitchen)

PiSi: That's always in my afterword something there ... past the apartment and discovered the fallen tree, and completely beaten all the balls ... ... Mdja for me Seiler becomes almost a prophet in posleonovogodnee time .... As for the half of the country most likely)). It looks like it was really fun.

Tags

See also

New and interesting