Mystery Stone

To be honest: until recently, I thought Lara Stone is definitely an ugly woman. A wonderful model, but ugly: this Shcherbinka between teeth, skinny arms and legs, some laid-back look ... But it seems true that Lara unique - like, become more beautiful without any operations impossible, but it is, it seems, has turned . Below is a selection of photos of Lara in a relatively short period - from 2009 until recently. They show how it has changed. Like, everything remains the same - the same Scherbinka and hair color and a smile like the same, but it has become much more beautiful. Maybe it's me, as they say, "buggy")) Well, see for yourself:

May 2009. A classic "ugly duckling." I do not like any posture, no smile, no dress. I am sure that such a woman could want just a man with quite a specific taste

June 2010

July 2010

September 2010. hide behind a mask)) So, will soon be a metamorphosis!

November 2010. A smile is a little different

December 2010

May 2011. On the dress does not look - look at the face: a smile, and look purchased some special "gloss»

April 2011

June 2011. Photo from "everyday life." Very nice, even Scherbinka

September 2011. When she does not show her Scherbinka, I do love it!

But here she did something reminded me of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Again in September 2011. Great photo! On it, I see no ugly duckling, but a beautiful, confident woman!

November 2011. The wildly ugly dress, but if you do not take it into account, it should be noted that Lara very pretty. Who dares to call it ugly?

Here's how something like that)) I do not know how she does it, but the metamorphosis I really like

Tags

See also

New and interesting