New passion Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio decided to "sort out" all the angels VS, and this time the arrow Cupid led former boyfriend Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli to the 22-year-old American model Erin Heatherton. Description is the same - blonde with long legs and pretty face, so his "tastes of" Leo does not change. Girl immensely happy, and he ... he probably, too. In 37 years the man has time to think about family and who knows maybe this will be a modest girl his chosen for many, many years ... (I do not believe it, but hope dies last).

Erin was the fifth model in the "track record of Leonardo", which includes Helena Christensen, Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Anna Vyalitsynu. There also can send and Blake Lively, but, thank God, stood out because her main profession - an actress. And you know I understand Leonardo, who appreciates first of all the natural beauty and charm, because all his girls are more or less natural (no silicone and other joys of beauticians who make big money on this). Heatherton - is no exception. Erin cute, charming and very simple-looking girl who could be a good wife Leo (I guess). Young-green, of course, but may DiCaprio and need this?

Photo newly founded joint couples:

Erin advertising VS:

Public Events:

Erin is one of the leading angels brand Victoria`s Secret, she has excellent parameters (86.5-62-86.5), and it seems to be a good person. So what else is necessary for happiness? Leo marry, already! By the way, the pair found only 2 months (or so) and we expect the same scenario, and not as a Lively - pomatrosil and tossed. Information about Erin bit, but according to my calculations, it would be more if it will last in the girls DiCaprio at least six months.

Polaroid:

Erin is already bragging to his girlfriend Rosie new photo with a knight :) Rosie looked appreciatively and said "Endorse-to!».

Tags

See also

New and interesting