Eleven of the twelve years should write about the results of 2011. I waited-waited such a post, but something no one dared. So here's my outcome.

Shoes Year: Timberland

Who has not seen at least one person in 2011 in the red Timberland? Yes, in the center of their bulk. Definitely shoes a year.

Trend of the year: collars

Collars - it's definitely the main trend of the year. There are all kinds of them not: and leopard, and blue to red, red to blue, and lace, and removable. In general, collars captured the minds of all women of fashion in 2011.

Beauty-year trend: pink hair

Not only is pink, and even multi-colored hair. But I want to highlight, of course, that pink hair, because with them were seen many models and celebrities: Frida Gustavsson, Charlotte Frey, Lindsey Uikson, Abby Lee, Katie Perry, Lady Gaga. Pink hair - the dream of my childhood, adolescence and youth.

Model Year: Lara Stone

Who if not she? The first site in the top models.com, known throughout the world and lots of favorite designers, signing multimillion-dollar contracts. Definitely model year.

Model year male Yuri Pleskunov

Model risen well in this year, and lit up in many companies. The model, which said a lot of all, that as soon not call that which just did not do the show. The model is not the year?

Discovery of the Year: Andrej Pejic

Andrej Pejic - the androgynous model of modernity. It supports both male and female shows. It appears in advertising as a men's clothing and lingerie. It occurs both in women and men.

Advertising year: Lanvin Fall 2011 Campaign Movie

Dancing Karen Elson, Raquel Zimmermann and Alber Elbaz himself - the most lovely, crazy, creative video of the year. Great advertising, which makes it reviewed hundreds of times, arousing interest in the clothes in which models dancing. The most lovely I have seen in the past year.

Designer of the Year: Sarah Burton

Creative Director Alexander McQueen proved to everyone that even though it is impossible to replace McQueen's genius, but to find a decent alternative - completely. Who would have thought that this unremarkable blonde will be the creator of the dress Kate Middleton, who are now dreaming of thousands of young girls?

The scandal of the year: the dismissal of John Galliano

Nobody believed, but it happened. After the camera were recorded anti-Semitic statements Galliano, followed the proceedings and dismissal. Until now, no one selected the new creative director of the brand. Who just did not propose for the post, but the latter candidate - Raf Simons. What are you leaving Dior, expensive manual LVMH?

Support the year: Kate Moss and John Galliano

Around the dress Kate Moss for her wedding to Jamie Hince there were a lot of rumors. But who would have thought that Kate is not afraid of unpleasant glory, leaning on Galliano, order a dress to him, to his old friend? Thus, Kate really helped raise badly tarnished the reputation of John.

Cover of the year: Russian Vogue, June 2011

500 copies of the rooms come with a scandalous cover painted for the magazine by Italian artist Francesco Vezzoli. The work is called "Portrait of Pauline Porizkova as a Renaissance Madonna, weeping tears of precious Salvador Dali (inspired by Lorenzo Lotto)».

The lawsuit of the year: Christian Louboutin vs Yves Saint Laurent

The designer of the fashion year, famous red soles, filed a lawsuit against the other in a line which also includes shoes with red soles. Representatives of the Yves Saint Laurent said that the red color does not belong Labutenu. And in general, it has been used since the 17th century, and the rights to it belong to an unknown French shoemaker. Interestingly, while Chinese factories, shamelessly Embossing shoes with red soles, Louboutin also cause aggression?

Tags

See also

New and interesting