Kendall Jenner

I know that Kim Kardashian annoys many. This PR lady all imaginable and unimaginable ways, not caring about their reputation. Do not get too condemn her for it - apparently for Kim PR akin to air that it breathes. But it may happen that it will soon oust her as a younger sister. 16-year-old Kendall Jenner we still little known, but in the US it is a role model for teenage girls, along with Selena Gomez. Kendall knows a little of everything - walk on the catwalk to star in a reality show, and even tries to sing. Like other members of the family Kardashyanov Kendall starred in reality «The Kardashians», but pretty quickly "grown" from it.

Looks Kendall simply left her no choice wriggle out of modeling career. And with 14 years she has been actively to appear in a photo shoot. Fortunately, to fight their way she did not have to - younger sister, Kim, many wanted to get as a model. Two years ago, Kendall starred in a beach photo shoot, which to many seemed too depraved. She almost ruined her modeling career, Kendall, and then she began to choose more modest photosets. As for me, in these pictures there is nothing depraved, but still, 14 years too early build of a sexy woman.

Like many girls her age, Kendall loves to spread in social networks their successful (and otfotoshoplennye) photo. Teenage girls having fun copying its images.

I think that in 2012, Kendall Jenner will reach a new level of popularity. Maybe the star in some movie or scale will be the star of a new reality. The only question is whether it can show anything different from what it is currently doing her sister. The glamorous FiF in show meringue abound. So far, Kendall Jenner has not shown itself to be particularly talented or extraordinary woman, but it knows about half of America. Nothing unusual - it's a family)

Tags

See also

New and interesting