Is familiar to many in the film "The Unborn"

Actress Odette Enneybl familiar to many viewers because of its role in the thriller "The Unborn" and, of course, for the series "House MD».

Odette Yustman (this is her maiden name) was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. Her mother was a Cuban, and his father came from Colombia and Nicaragua. So Odette is fluent in Spanish.

Odette beginning to appear as a child:

"My debut was at the age of four. And for that, thanks to my parents. I was a kid, introverted, and a friend of the parents of the world of show business advised to start with the participation in the commercials. I've got an agent - how it all started to happen! It was my first job! »

Its first major achievement is considered to be the role of Aubrey Diaz in the television series "Oktober Road." Then there was the film "Cloverfield." After filming the thriller, she said the following:

"I come from a Cuban family, and the Cubans are very superstitious ... I never believed in ghosts or anything supernatural until you started acting in this film. On the set it is always something happening. Periodically quenched light, people whispered and looked around while we were shooting, and that something unusual is constantly present on the set. »
But this role earned her recognition as a nomination for «Teen Choice Awards».

That Odette continues to this day to appear in horror films and thrillers. Such as, "birth" and "And Soon the Darkness».

Amber Heard and Odette:

Between shooting in horror movies miraculously slipped comedy "You Again».

And there is always work in the TV series "House." Shot from seryl "House»:

Most often it Enneybl starred in the series. And repeatedly posed for fashion magazines advertising.

It should be noted at the Odette looks interesting - than to sit there.

In 2008, Odette took the eighty eighth place in the ranking of "Sexiest women in the world" according to the magazine «FHM».

As for privacy, there Odette could surprise everyone! It is engaged in interior design (who is not involved?), He likes to read and play with your dog. But still ... the actress opened the business together with his girlfriend - an online store plumbing products. Sometimes it happens is ....

Once the actress was engaged to Trevor Wright, but in October 2010 she married the star of the series "Brothers & Sisters" actor Dave Enneybla.

On the day of the marriage ceremony husband is oath promised her to learn Spanish, and Odette Yustman took his surname.

All parties and premieres couple walks together:

And yet among them - love and harmony. And no envy and competition ...

Same time will show which of them will achieve more. So far, Odette leader.

Tags

See also

New and interesting