The face of French cinema

Léa Seydoux - the new face of French cinema. Whom she remembered for her role in the film "The Beautiful Person", someone hooked after watching the "Mission Impossible", where Lea participated in one of the most striking scenes of fights. But the main advantage Seydou - is its amazing talent and charm, characteristic only of French women.

Léa Seydoux was born in the fashion capital - Paris. Thanks to his grandfather - Jerome Seydoux - known actor in France and the Director General of the French film studio «Pathé», Lea almost from birth was ugotovlena consider actress. But as a child she dreamed of becoming a opera singer, as she was very impressed with the production of "Carmen". After school, the future actress enrolled in a course of theatrical art «Terribles Enfants», and within a year was involved in several productions.

As a twelve year old girl, Léa Seydoux was presented with the legendary shoes with red soles from a family friend, designer Louis Vuitton. Lea did not hide his predilection for precious stones and jewelery.

"I surround myself with beautiful things and work hard to live better. I was lucky to be not only Covergirl - I am proud that I meet wonderful people wander through the world and travel in comfort. However, nothing is a given. All I have now - it's only my merit. »

In 2006, Léa Seydoux played his first leading role in the film "Girls top: French Kiss" - teen comedy about four girls who dream to win a dance contest. Then the actress had roles in the film "secret lover", "French Street, 13", "Girls and Angels" and the drama "In the war." Fame came to her after the director Christophe Honoré decided to give her the role of the modern Princess of Cleves in the film "The Beautiful Person". After the release of the tape on the screen, Léa Seydoux gained world recognition: it won an award in the category of Chopard "best newcomer" and was also featured in the list of nominees for the César Award as the most promising actress. In 2011, she also was among the nominees for this award, announcing himself in the film "Beautiful thorn».

footage from the film "The Beautiful Person»:

Léa Seydoux played a small role in the film "Inglorious Bastards", and also played the beautiful Gabrielle, in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris." The actress worked on a film set with the legendary American Tom Cruise over the shooter "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" and also starred in the historical drama "Farewell, My Queen" with Diane Kruger.

"Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol»:

Despite its modest model parameters, Léa Seydoux also appeared on the covers of top magazines and participated in many advertising campaigns.

"I do not attach much importance to shoot the cover of magazines. One day will come when I will no longer be invited to auditions. This is inevitable, because the success of a temporary nature. That's why you need to focus on the job, and not sprayed on trifles. »

In 2011, Léa Seydoux became the face of the fragrance «Candy», which is a fashion house «Prada».

Tags

See also

New and interesting