Photos of Ana Beatriz Barros

29-year-old Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros has the appearance that causes admiring glances because a beauty in the modeling world afternoon with fire not find. Now all obsessed with androgyny, but Ana - it's just "pure beauty", because nothing in her masculine appearance and there was not. She has a beautiful feminine figure and beautiful facial features, thanks to the combination of which she became an angel VS. Even though her best friend too, angel Alessandra Ambrosio Victoria`s Secret, but I still can not figure out how to have the latest, but still left (Ana, unlike Ales no longer an angel) ...

Ana your data should be grateful to relatives, as it flows the blood of the Portuguese, Spaniards and Italians, as is well known, leads to a very beautiful people. I think she is one of the most underrated models in our time, but I do not dispute that at the shows VS, I looked at it like a stone face ... 0 emotions. Probably in emotionality and diversity is the secret of the success of her less sympathetic girlfriends, which include not only Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bundchen and Isabeli Fontana with.

Tags

See also

New and interesting