Fashionista Beatrix Ost

Oh dear lady in years, many already know. Her photographs appeared among others in the famous photo shoot in the magazine Vogue (July 2013), which was organized by photographer Ari Seth Cohen. Beatrix Ost - inveterate fashionista, and she was already '74. It is one of the few women in America whose style wins once and for all.

Photo shoot for Vogue, July 2013

Many stylists secretly consulted with me - laughing Beatrice. - Right! I prefer the style of 30-40's, because I lived in this time! I remember how it was. You could say it's in my blood! They say that I seductively elegant. But otherwise? I'm a woman!

Photos on the street

Photos from Home album delight its diversity.

Beatrice prefers to wear clothes of famous designers, as it believes that they are able to perfectly emphasize the particular age. Among her favorites are registered Azzedine Alai, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jounieh Watanabe, Alexander McQueen.

She is an artist by profession and express themselves in style. Bright colors - its credo.

Many people refuse to bright colors in old age, but it's just a matter of their own feelings. The color should not go out of life, but the style and appearance - this, of course, have to work to not look ridiculous.
She lives very bright life, giving beauty in his life a lot of attention. The tasteful apartment surrounds, delicious and beautifully prepared, interested in painting, leads to a dog stylist and collects works worthy artists. Her farm in Virginia, too, is incredibly beautiful.

The paintings in the house of Beatrice

On the farm

At home with your dog

Beatrice generally invests in all the idea and meaning, and lives, in general, in a fairy tale, which creates with his own hands. Once she has long supported the family financially Tibetan monks, and they gave her homespun mat, which she cherishes in the living room. It is perfectly blended into its amazing interior of the house.

His gray hair, she paints in a platinum color and slightly violet toning, turns a shade expensive luxury.

She can not live without rings, lipstick and shoes: these fashion accessories and cosmetics at her so much that you can lose count. But Beatrice knows the value of things and remember all their stuff by heart, because everyone chooses lovingly and long.

Beatrice is happy, maybe, because with her handsome and living a full life beloved wife.

Glad to know that live on our planet are so positive-minded people.

Video about the life of Beatrice:

Tags

See also

New and interesting