1. Yellow Suit Black Mamba - a tribute to Bruce Lee in this costume in the film "Game of Death" (1978).
2. to all the tricks - jumping and fighting with swords - looked plausible, director invited Ian Woo-Ping, one of the best directors of fighting scenes in the world, had a hand in the success of "The Matrix" and "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. " In the role of "expert on swords" Tarantino asked to help Sonny Chiba, a famous artist roles yakuza ninja and samurai in Japanese cinema, the master and owner of the belts of different colors in the four kinds of martial arts. At the same time, Tarantino is simply realized his childhood dream to talk to Sonny, his long-time idol
3. In order to achieve the visual effect of a typical Chinese "Wuxi" (martial arts films) Tarantino Robert Richardson made the statement to pass a brief educational program genre - otsmotret huge number of such tapes created Che Chang brothers Shaw. He also banned all use of the effects of digital photography.
4. Several movie scenes were filmed in the former legendary Shaw Brothers studio in Hong Kong. As a result, the screen saver "Company Shaw Bros.», which opens the "Kill Bill", not just another joke, but quite real situation.
5. All members of the Department of murders "Deadly Viper" have code names, name meaning snakes: Sidewinder, Black Mamba, Cottonmouth, Copperhead, and California Mountain snake. The same names were the enemies of Captain America.
6. The character of Sonny Chiba, a retired master Hattori Hanzo sword, arrived from the movie «Hattori Hanzo: Kage no Gundan» (1980); it also played the role of Chiba.
7. Sonny Chiba really knows how to make the katana.
8. The film opens with caption "The fourth film by Quentin Tarantino." In an interview with "Newsweek" Tarantino said he was confident - before similar titles in the movie does not have any.
9. The melody whistling character Daryl Hannah in the hospital, the same that was whistling a mysterious young man in the film "Curved nerve" (1968). Tarantino presented the film at the film festival in Austin, Texas, in 1996.
10. The music that sounds when the O-Ren Ishii is hiding behind the door until the Mamba fighting with her thugs, borrowed from tape «Du bi quan wang da po xue di zi» (1975) - it was her theme song.
11. masks worn by thugs 88 O-Ren Ishii, refer to the Kato mask from the "Green Hornet" (1966).
12. To "Green Hornets" and sends the melody that accompanies the arrival of the Bride in Tokyo.
13. The scene where on a red background close-up shows the eye of a bride with superimposed images of the enemy, which it is going to take revenge - a direct borrowing from «Da uomo a uomo» (1968).
14. Black and white inserts in the battle scenes - a tribute to the American television series Kung Fu '70s and' 80s, when in this way the censors have tried to get rid of the bright red, too naturalistic sight of blood. < br />
15. Old Klingon proverb: "Revenge - a dish best served cold" - jokes from "Star Trek: The Wrath Kahn" (1982). But in fact, this quote from the book «Les Liaisons Dangereuses» (1782) Choderlos de Laclos.
16. The policeman, who calls his son "number one son", refers to a series of films about Charlie Chan.
17. Do nurse Buck (Michael Bowen), the same sunglasses, worn by the hero of "true romance" Clarence Vourla.
18. The phrase Buck "My name is Buck, and I'll make bang" for the first time said Robert Englund in the horror film "eaten alive" (1977).
19. Several sunglasses on the dashboard in the car Sheriff - gag borrowed from the initial stage of an action movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" (1974).
20. The eighth chapter of the film called "The lonely grave of Paula Schultz." She refers to the 1968 romantic comedy "Crazy Dreams of Paula Schultz," where Elke Sommer played Paulo and played Bob Crane ... Bill.
21. Pai Mei, the name of a mentor Black Mamba, translated as "The White Eyebrow." Hero with Tarantino borrowed the name of a series of Hong Kong kung fu movies 70-80s, supplied by Shaw Bros.
22. This Bill of Superman written partly under the influence of the book «The Great Comic Book Heroes» Jules Feifer.
23. A large wooden flute, which plays Bill, the same in which David Carradine played in "Kung Fu" (1972). David brought the flute to a rehearsal, and Tarantino decided to use it in the film.
24. Quentin in an interview confirmed that the image of Elle Driver is based on the character in the film Christian Lindberg «Thriller - en grym film» (1974).
25. Beatriz Esteban says that Bill villa is on the road to Salina. This is a reference to the film with Rita Hayworth «Road to Salina» (1971).
26. Brothers, the role played by David Carradine and Michael Madsen, call Bill and Budd. Billy Budd - the main characters of the novel Herman Mellvilya.
27. In an interview Quentin acknowledged that almost all the music in the "Kill Bill" is taken from his other films; He used music from his collection of soundtracks. Therefore, the music in this film - this is the best that is selected by Tarantino.
28. Tarantino said that "Deadly Vipers team" was born out of the "Five chanterelle", invented the idea of the series, which has not played Mia Wallace, the heroine of "Pulp Fiction».
29. machine «Pussy Wagon», belonging to the film Baku, actually belongs to Quentin Tarantino.
30. Corporate reception Tarantino: When the bride interrogates Sophie Fatale, we see the bride as it sees Sophie, that is, from the trunk of the car (camera shooting out of the trunk is in all the first four films Tarantino).
3 1. Michael Parks plays Sheriff Earl McGraw, the man who shot Gekko brothers, the heroes of the film Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn" (1996). Then the son of Parks, actor James Parkes, McGraw's son played in the film "From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money».
32. In the episode, where police detectives enter the chapel, dotted with dead bodies, included the radio and hear the sounds of the song «Donde Esta?». The same song caught on radio Mr. White in "Reservoir Dogs", before switching to another channel.
33. Quentin Tarantino also flashed for a moment in the film - it is one of the 88 thugs in masks O-Ren Ishii.
34. Quentin Tarantino said that in the future I would like to do a story about DIv AS, and, remove it in the style of a Japanese "anime". It was, and that years later he would return to the film to tell the story of the children of the main characters; In particular, the heroine of his future projects should be Nikki, daughter of Vernita Green.
35. Daryl Hannah (Elle Driver) wears the same costume as Mia Wallace in "Pulp Fiction." The same suit bought Pam Grier in "Jackie Brown».
36. Elle Budd says, "Now you have to listen to it, since it concerns you." The same is said Ordell (Samuel by L. Jackson) in "Jackie Brown».
37. Tarantino at least twice a tribute to his first film "Reservoir Dogs" (1992): the first time that Beatrice takes a razor with a single blade of his cowboy boot, a direct reference to Mr. Blondeau, takes the same razor from his cowboy boots in the famous scene with cutting off an ear. The second time, when Beatrice and Bill talk, Bill said that he had heard that shot in the kneecap is very painful. In "Reservoir Dogs," Mr. White says Mr. Orange "With the exception of the patella, wounded in the stomach - the most painful».
38. cigarettes often smoke in the film can be seen in close-ups - a «American Spirits». Despite this, when Beatrice meets with Esteban on the table lies a pack of cigarettes «Red Apples» (invented by Quentin Tarantino brand that can be found in other films like "Pulp Fiction" or "Four rooms»).