Alter ego

We continue to talk about celebrities and their alter-ego, the start is given here

In 1993, Prince appeared, as they say, "floats" with the recording studio Warner Bros (they are not just a movie shoot). As a protest the artist decided to abandon the use of his own stage name! To identify yourself in the world of music, Prince has chosen the symbol, which is easier to show than to call. That's how it looks. Prince himself called it a "symbol of love" because it intertwined denote male and female

"This is the first step toward becoming independent from Warner Brothers. I change his stage name. Prince is not present, there is a symbol of love. Prince - a name that my mother gave me at birth. Warner Bros. assigned it turned into a trademark name that my mother gave to me ... So I do not want to be a bag of money for them. If they need him Prince - let take. I become a symbol of love. This is the stage name is the best express what I want to convey to listeners ... »
The second step Prince, or a symbol of love in defiance Bratz Warner had publicly samozakleymenie - the actor began to appear in public with inscribed on the cheek of the word "slave". However, the public accepted the symbol of love is not that cool, but with some bewilderment and disbelief - what chips, where the former Prince? Proof of this is a very modest success of the first album, released after the termination of a contract with Warner Bros. - «Emancipation». In 2000, the artist decided it was time to go back to basics and regained the name of the Prince, to which the studio "Warner Brothers," by the way, never claimed

Despite its small stage experience, Justin Bieber also managed to get own alter ego. Not everyone knows that the Canadian pop singer had been actively acted as MC. The second person of Justin - hip-hoper named Shaunti Maine. There is even an amateur video where Bieber recitatives. IMHO - nonsense man toils

At comedian Sacha Baron Cohen is not one's alter ego, but three: Kazakh journalist Borat, Bruno and Belgian gay politician Ali G. It's not just the on-screen images: in an interview, Cohen said that in each of these characters embodied a certain piece of his hidden fantasies. However, it is very difficult to make out, when Cohen was serious, and when pinned

Borat (think you recognize him)

Bruno

Ali G

Country music and rock - well, sort of completely incompatible things. Country is more for the soul, and rockers gryat earn a lot ... But what if the mouth is only one, and I want to sing and then, and more? There is a way - think of themselves alter ego! How did country singer Garth Brooks, one day coming on the scene in the form of a full-grown rocker Chris Gaines, without his customary cowboy hat and leather trousers. Sad: alter ego Brooks, ridiculed, and in 2001, he said that ceases to act on both fronts (Only eight years later, he returned - as a country music artist and is no longer experimenting with styles ...

I have a second of the opposite sex is not forbidden, it has proved with her Lady Gaga Jo Calderone. Nikki Minaj, I call not only as an actress-parrot (for repeats what was in the other), came up with a alter-ego named Roman Zolanski. According to the singer, Roman was born in Moscow and is a close friend of Nikki. The singer used to promote the image of the Roman many of their singles (but unobtrusively so a pair of three posters), not so long ago stated that the next release has hit both Zolanski. Breeeed, well, who's interesting ... If this is an allusion to Roman Polanski, is even greater nonsense

Tags

See also

New and interesting