Refinement and charm Jacqueline Bisset

Jacqueline Bisset I noticed in the TV series "Napoleon and Josephine." And in fact I did not see it then some amazing beauty, rather the contrary. I just saw her as a woman and an actress who does not necessarily have to be beautiful, which is simple enough to be. Sharma, it would be enough for ten contemporary actresses, as well as sexuality. Only later I found out that she is one of the sex symbols of the 70s, who was lucky to star with the best directors of the 20th century.
According to an English father and a French mother, Jacqueline, from early childhood studied ballet, and its official career began in a Chinese restaurant where she worked as a waitress. Where it was invited to the fashion models, and from there in the film - in the crowd, in which it noted the trained eye of the Roman Polanski.

But Polanski since then decided not to give the young starlet a major role, for which Jacqueline him all his life felt a sense of gratitude.
I do not get tired to thank Roman for this decision, because to receive an important role, while still quite inexperienced girl is very dangerous - if failed, it could be the end of a career

After all, she did not complain. Truffaut himself gave her legendary image of the main character in one of his best films "Day for Night". And the director himself (or rather his assistants) weeks running after consent of the young actress, as she danced the night at the Paris discotheques.

In addition, Francois Truffaut, Jacqueline worked with such major directors as Claude Chabrol, Roman Polanski, John Huston, Sidney Lumet and George Cukor.
Although his favorite role, she still considers the role of Anna Karenina.
The closest I Anna Karenina. Although the good and the role of the "rich and famous" George Cukor, "Under the Volcano" John Huston

Lucky Jacqueline and with partners in the film: Paul Scofield, Anthony Perkins, Sean Connery, Paul Newman, Mickey Rourke, Albert Finney and the incredible Jean-Paul Belmondo.
Belmondo - the most collected, coordinated actor of all those with whom I have ever met on the set. He is able to do several things at once - and the text to say, and pistol shooting, and from rock to rock jumping in the same time. He was like an animal, like a panther. And at the same time it is fun and funny, like a boy. I do all my life been lucky with the partners.

Although happened one exception. Although Jacqueline says that simply was still too young, and Peter Sellers was too famous.
I was young and inexperienced, and he was not up to me too patient. I still have very negative memories of working with him.

It Jacqueline introduced the fashion of wet tight white t-shirt after the film "The Abyss." The scene in which it floats, is not wearing anything under a T-shirt, he enjoyed a huge success in America.
Producer of "Abyss", not hesitating, said: This T-shirt makes me rich!

At the same time «Newsweek» Bisset called "the most beautiful actress of all time." In addition to these titles, Jacqueline has been nominated many times for various film awards. One of the recent awards was the French Legion of Honor "for his contribution to world cinema».
I starred in 80 films, but still can not understand why they have looked all over the world. What is it I did, that I was showered these rewards ...

Despite the fact that the personal life of Jacqueline was quite violent, she never married. The most high-profile romances And they had with Vincent Perez, who was younger than her 18 years with the Russian ballet dancer Alexander Godunov, who, unfortunately, alcohol killed at the age of 45 years.
He drank a lot and smoked before meeting me. Unlike other ballet dancers. Perhaps because Russian.

In addition to the more violent novels Jacqueline managed to as much as 35 years to take care of her sick mother, with whom divorced her father after diagnosis "multiple sclerosis" and Bisset took care of all the mothers.
My lovers say I am a great attention to detail. Generally, in my youth I believed that the world is ruled by romantic love ... Imagine my surprise when I learned that it is not so, the world revolves around the family house construction ... I have no children. Maybe it would be - differently would look at things.

And yet Jacqueline was one of those rare actresses whose film career was not interrupted despite the age. It removed an advertising brand and thrive.

I take care of myself, I am a healthy lifestyle, I eat right. Not always, of course. I did a fun mixture of human vices and virtues. Sometimes I'm good girl, sometimes - a hooligan. But because I believe that is reflected on the face of your rise or fall as a person, I'm trying to develop themselves, not to stand still.

Tags

See also

New and interesting