Female Images in movies

The same role - different actress. What images of other popular actresses and what they remember most?

Cleopatra

Cleopatra by Elizabeth Taylor is already a legend, but how to cope with this role Angelina Jolie, we will know very soon. There is not any particular date of commencement of filming, no complete list of the actors involved, nor anything else, but they say that Angie has already confirmed participation in this project, which will be directed by David Fincher. Cleopatra by Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie will be less sexy and relaxed, because the actress wants to create a more in-depth image of Cleopatra as a born leader, a strict mother and the most intelligent man who owns five languages. The first film in 1963 failed at the box office, but received four "Oscar". What will happen next remains to be seen ...

Dorothy Gale

Two variations on the theme - the right of Dorothy Gale in the performance of Judy Garland ("The Wizard of Oz"), and the left R & B singer Ashanti, who starred in the television project with the same name in 2005. Here even argue who is better accustomed to the role it is not necessary, Judy Garland after the shooting had already begun to call the greatest movie star of all time. Image 100% of her that looks that internally.

Jacqueline Kennedy

First Lady of the United States early 60 times displayed on the screen, but it is not only itself, but also a actress who played her. Even during the life of her image inspired filmmakers and in 1981 namesake Kennedy Jacqueline Smith played her in the movie "Jackie Bouvier Kennedy." Later, when Jacqueline had died, he covered the story of her life in the miniseries "Kennedy Clan," which played Katie Holmes. Both actresses are similar, but externally (IMHO) at Kennedy are very similar.

Cinderella

American tolerance in action. In 1957 he played on TV-skinned Cinderella Julie Andrews, but in 1997 lost shoe black Brandy Norwood. Do not think something bad, but not as I imagined Cinderella (Disney cartoons FOREVER!).

Queen Victoria

Both gorgeous actress, but I prefer the older Victoria by Kathy Bates in the movie "Around the World in 80 days" than the young Emily Blunt. I like Kathy Bates, and only for the role of psychopath in "Misery," she had to make several "Oscars", and not one (such passions to create: from pretty ladies in the assassin).

Juliet

Beauty Olivia Hussey played Juliet in 1968 and coped with it very well, but even more the audience liked the updated version of the same character played by Claire Danes, a couple of which in 1996 amounted to Romeo - Leonardo DiCaprio. Purely visually different actress, but as someone decides I can not judge, because "Romeo and Juliet" looked absolutely with other actors.

Jeanne d'Arc

Leelee Sobieski received a nomination for the "Golden Globe" and "Emmy" for the role in 1999, but most at the mention of this historical character pops up the image created in the same year Milla Jovovich.

Marie Antoinette

Left Kirsten Dunst in the 2006 image from the movie "Marie Antoinette" and the right Joely Richardson in the movie "Affair of the Necklace" of 2001.

Catwoman

The taste and color. Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry? Both are beautiful, sexy and a good actress, but Michel was one of the pioneers, so I'm for it.

Marilyn Monroe

Michelle Williams has already shown its ability to reincarnation in the movie "Seven days with Marilyn", but only Naomi Watts to play Monroe in the film "Blonde."

Tags

See also

New and interesting