Shoes Nikki Minaj

Site Shoerazzi.com found these shoes created with light designer Gianmarco Lorenzi filing, one of the sexiest in 2010. The year before, in these great shoes 80 000 Nicky celebrated her birthday. The event was held in Las Vegas and his outrageous singer has turned to the fullest. As much as I disliked Minaj I must admit that her shoes are simply divine!

In the wonderful creation by Alexander McQueen drove Nicky Minaj snack at «Boa Steakhouse». Shoes with original design 15 000 can not not like it, because they are really beautiful. I like, and very!

The original shape of shoes model «Muse» by Walter Steiger could not remain indifferent tsenitelnits unusual shoes, which include Nikki Minaj. The event «NBA Player's Association Gala» she flashed this bold footwear turquoise. I think that this image favorably with controversial bows Nikki. Here it is even cute)

Sandals with a fun print 15 000 available at Tsumori Chisato for several years. And surprisingly they did not go out of fashion. Wicker wedge - this is the trend of the spring and summer of 2012, so buy such shoes is beneficial to all parties.

Superbosonozhki wedges from Alexander McQueen battled me on the spot. Your rail division, I just fell in love with them! By the way, the official website of the designer is no longer available, although these sandals appeared not so long ago - in 2011. All bought)

Suede and wool look great together, so these brown botilonchiki «Fendi» zdorovskie too. The logic of iron, and the price of these shoes is not so great (currently 30 per cent discount) - 12 000 rubles.

At the Grammy Awards 2012 Nikki wearing an extravagant dress and crimson shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti for 22,000 rubles. It is a modest selection of Minaj, but I like these shoes.

On the show «Good Morning America» Nikki wearing laced shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti for 30 000 rubles. Ah, well, the price, and I would gladly bought the shoes from spring collection at an incredibly high heels.

Suede shoes on the 15-inch heels by Giuseppe Zanotti are crazy beautiful color, just for the spring. The price, unfortunately, is not so pretty. 22 000 rubles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting