Change for the better?

Anna Kendrick

She could refuse, but what can you do once the directors and producers require, and you are not such a great star to make excuses and lose the role? For the new role Anna Kendrick dyed blonde with a touch of "wheat blond." The naked eye can see that with this color it is "lost" (and she admits it), but the actress has promised to return a familiar tone immediately after the shooting.

He was forced to dye their hair for the film. Now I'm always scared when I pass by the glass surfaces. So strange. It is only until the end of filming!

Candice Swanepoel

From the image of the "sugary sweet" and "sweet angel" nothing left. Candice Swanepoel takes a new height - High Fashion. To some it seemed that the new platinum hair color cheap beauty, someone thinks that it is temporary, but the model itself says that it is here to stay, despite the fact that the changes were completely spontaneous.

I was going to be painted in their usual color, but I got bored, you know? I said, let's make them a very, very bright. I was a blonde, but it is different. When I finished my hair and makeup, I said, looks ok? .. When I looked in the mirror, I saw another person. I have to go home and get used to this color.

January Jones

January Jones made mischievous haircut with a long oblique bangs, but also contributed to hair color to a more natural. NOT, the roots give it a true brown-haired woman, but we must recognize that nature is mistaken here, because with the lighter shade Jones is much more interesting. It just so happens, and happens often enough.

Jennifer Connelly

Throughout his life, Jennifer Connelly was a long-haired brunette (with a few exceptions in the movie "What's wrong with Virginia?"), But now it though dark-haired, but boasts chic hair can not. The thing is that Jen decided to double the length of the shorter. 42-year-old actress burst into grunge and become much freer in choosing clothes and hairstyles. It seems no longer young, and all as a girl, and a new haircut, in my opinion, only underscored this fact. Excellent!

Jessica Alba

The cast of the new project, Produced by Leonardo DiCaprio have done without the big names, but the girl by the name of Alba in the movie "Dear Eleanor" still appears. Popular actress for a long time did not get the main roles, but this adventure movie in the spirit of the 60s could be a decent return. Especially for the film, Jessica made a direct bang, like a few years ago.

Pink

Pink became Rapunzel. For a long time or not, but a few points of femininity she raised her image. However, to see it sweetie printsessku by no means impossible. Let the long hair, let plait, let pink strands, but it is by nature rebellious and this does not go away.

Amber Rose

Young mother Amber Rose is no longer cute Baldy - she went back to the basics and put on a wig. On the long curls it resembles her former self, even before the era of global change.

Nikki Minaj

Nikki made quads a la Victoria Beckham. Of course, this is only for the film "The Other Woman" with Kate Upton and Cameron Diaz, but how stylish it looks! Well to this haircut preserved for the next couple of months, because Minaj fan of change and maybe soon she's replay.

Tags

See also

New and interesting