Sting's daughter

Apple does not fall far from the tree - says the proverb. But sometimes, after all, it's that little child departs from parental roots incredibly far. We are talking about Eliot Pauline Sumner - the daughter of Gordon Matthew Sumner, more popularly known by the name Sting. Having started her singing career, Pauline chose to hide under the pseudonym «I Blame Coco» (or simply Coco). Although certain similarities issues as creativity Pauline and looks vaguely familiar.

Pauline with parents:

Pauline began studying music at the age of four years, hiding in her room after her dad bought her a guitar, but her parents have never heard of it.

"Music for me has always been a mystery. ... It was very personal for me. So I secretly wrote the songs, but never played for all. »

Pauline writes music from 15 years. At 17, she signed a contract with a music production center and released their first single under his pseudonym. A little later released an album, which she has been several times recordable and rewritable. Critics point out that Coco has its own style, fresh tunes, plus a unique vocal. But at the same time point out that Coco (aka Pauline) is not particularly inventive approached the recording of the album.

I wonder whether such a daughter dreamed of Sting? ..

Girl, by the way, already noted in a couple of television projects and work in the advertising model of Burberry. Apparently, the style of Coco came "to the court," the well-known brand.

Coco throughout different from other star children. Having your own home, she prefers to sleep on the couch with friends. She has a very unique style of dress and the little man's voice. Sometimes she dresses so that it can shock others. Prim stellar crowd a little perplexed by the little girl Sting.

But Coco is indifferent to the opinions of others. She loves the nomadic lifestyle and keeps, just in case, to collect the suitcase. And if anyone thinks that the money for the trip she takes from rich parents, he is mistaken. Coco says he never took money from them. Coco - she is very independent and follows its principles from an early age.

"Since my childhood I did not want to be like everyone else. After all, it would be too predictable and boring. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting