Terms of Natalie Portman

Name 31-year-old actress Natalie Portman is often mentioned not only in the lists of the most beautiful and talented women of our time, but in the short-list of the most intelligent and educated pani, not by chance, because Natalie graduated with honors from the prestigious Harvard University. She said many times in interviews that studying for it means much more than acting career ("I'm not worried, destroys any college in my career. I'd rather be educated than a movie star"), although on that, and on the other field she has achieved outstanding success.

This is a very unusual statement, but Portman considers himself a Jew is a strange, and therefore it is permissible. She knows six languages, is the owner of "Oscar", reputed philanthropist, vegetarian, wife and mother.

I'm actually 85-year-old dwarf.

One day I was walking down the street and suddenly someone shouted: "Oh my God, look, it's Winona Ryder." I turned to see her, but then I realized that everyone was looking at me.

I'm glad I went through it all. I had time to visit one, whom I wanted to see the parents; the one who wanted to see the producers; and the one who wanted to see the audience.

In the list of actresses I seem to trudge in the tail. On average, I'm doing a couple of movies a year, and many of my colleagues - even those who are younger - have long acted in forty.

As a child I wanted to become an astronaut, doctor and veterinarian, but before that, of course, a mermaid.

It's so strange - to be a child on the set. While we are working, you're the same as all, but as soon announce a break, all the actors go to their room - sleep or have a beer, and you take a book and go to school.

His first role I played in 11 years, so I'm closer to the twenty already being said to myself enough.

I - a child of the eighties. I had a Barbie and My Little Pony, but I always spoil them - izrisovyvala face and hair cut.

I think I grew up faster than had to grow.

I'd like to have the same daughter like me - cute, clever, educated, who know a lot of people and also the ability to earn a lot of money.

I always thought that the hands - the most beautiful and expressive part of the body.

I hate the people waving their B ** kami.

My father was a broken-down "Chevrolet", and my mother was a broken-down "Oldsmobile." My parents do not spend large house and did not buy a good car, but we looked at all the premieres and traveled a lot.

Once, when I was eight, my father took me to one of their medical conferences. He demonstrated laser surgery on a chicken, and everyone applauded, and I was furious, because the chicken died. Since I do not eat meat.

I know that I have beautiful ears, although I have no lobes. But I learned to love their ears as they are. After all, live without lobes - is not end of the world.

I like it when people tell me that I look like a Jew.

Smart women love smart men more than smart men like smart women.

I do not like being called cute. "Honey" - a word that is more suitable for your cat.

It seems to me it is destined to be the woman who declare war studs. Everything they say I have to wear shoes with high heels, but I never understood this strange concept: the longer the legs, so they are more attractive.

I was terribly interested in how mankind came to the conclusion that women should shave their armpits and legs.

The older you get, the less you have to worry that others think about you.

I love to sleep. Many people jump on an alarm clock in the morning, even if they will not need to rush. They consider sleep a waste of life, but I always thought that the dream, on the contrary - it is the best way to spend time.

You never know how rumors are born. For example, when I was tonsured heads, began to talk about me, I'm a neonatsistka or lesbian, or have cancer. Well at least not all at once.

I do not like when producers waving me as plush Mickey Mouse.

The most honest with me was Woody Allen. He said, "God, you're horrible!ยป

I hate to raise your voice. When I'm angry, I'm crying.

It is not necessary to become actors. In the world there are things to do.

Tags

See also

New and interesting