Bon appétit!

Stars such as human beings, just like us. Thin waist - is good, but also want to eat. How many stars - so many flavors. They all have different preferences in cooking. Let us know what people like to treat themselves.

Eva Longoria favorite meal - Avocado stuffed with shrimp

"This is one of my favorite summer snacks. The sweetness of the shrimp emphasizes cream sauce piquant and buttery avocado ", - says the actress.

Gwyneth Paltrow prefer rolls made of tuna, grilled

"For this dish I was inspired by the traditions of the East Coast fish wrapped in bread. One summer I first prepare it for dinner when I found only tuna steaks in the refrigerator, and I had a couple of hungry guests ", - says the actress, who knows a lot about food. "Tuna in great loaves for hot dogs, and with Provencal seasoning it simply divine».

Alicia Silverstone crazy radicchio pizza with truffle oil

"When my friend Liz was first taught me how to cook this pizza, she used a cake of spelled wheat, but any cake from whole grains", - says the actress, a vegetarian. "This pizza is perfect for dinner parties or just cozy home evenings».

Katherine Heigl loves chocolate liver c.

Madonna loves pizza Margarita.

And the American pop diva Madonna loves cabbage. The singer is glad that cabbage - vegetable low-calorie, so it does not limit himself a star. In addition, Madonna drinks per day for at least two liters of water.

Jennifer Aniston adores dish of potatoes and rice.

However, these dishes as well as pasta, alcohol, bread and canned goods she has consistently refused. The diet allows the actress to eat only vegetables and fruits, dairy products and vegetable fats.

Denise Richards - a sweet tooth. From sweets it can not force anybody to give up. So every morning, Denise eaten by a pack of chocolates and it feels absolutely happy.

Eva Mendes can not imagine your diet without bread. She knows that her figure it affects negatively, but can not help himself. Eva smears it all that gets it in the refrigerator.

Model Heidi Klum can not get rid of the habit of eating Big Macs in unlimited quantities. Her friends say that Heidi should be saying: All the helpful, that climbed into his mouth.

Popular actress Penelope Cruz, when he is on the set of jumps on food with redoubled force. "When I work, I need energy - does not cease to affirm the star. - I love all the fried and fatty. I love pizza, hearty meals of rice and pasta ».

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and completely shameless girl: she just loves to snack food from McDonald's - she eats it! But the most blasphemous behavior flawless Brazilian that she often orders a hamburger on the set and happily absorbs them during breaks, causing a storm of emotions among the hungry photographers and anorexic girlfriends.

The most controversial figure of modern literature Frenchman Frederic Beigbeder scored and gastronomic question. Voluntarily destroying his career book 99 Francs, Frederic did not stop indulging expensive dishes. "At lunch I love truffles. I cut them into thin slices and served with foie gras and scrambled eggs: this is my signature recipe! "- Says a former advertiser.

Cameron Diaz supporter of a healthy diet. She eats fresh vegetables and juicy fruits and drink plenty of water.

Rihanna loves fast food as well as other celebrities. "I need to eat a little junk food. But then I have to do a lot of exercises for the buttocks and waist. This is the price paid for the pleasure "Approves star.

Tags

See also

New and interesting