Admission contrast in clothes.

Hi! One of my favorite tricks is to play a combination of clothes on the contrast. It can be in color, stylistic form, in combination of different prints, textures, styles and materials, the most courageous, daring, "mismatched" images, for which so many fashion bloggers are trying to catch a lack of taste.

To begin, I will give an example of a collection of wedding dresses Topshop, in a demonstration attended Snezhina Kulova (leading Trendy Lab on MTV), Sofia Eliseev (blogger and stylist), Katya Sakharov and other it-girl. It is these images prompted me to think about how much can be bold contrasting combinations of clothing. Delicate romantic lace dresses they complemented active accessories, massive black shoes, leather backpack, «smoky eyes» and other items in the style of rock.

Among the bloggers for their courage in combining styles, materials and prints different Leander Medina. For this girl there are no strict rules of the number of bright accents in one outfit. As she says Leander, her images often cause a negative reaction in men.

Another popular blogger and stylist Elisa Nalin successful famous for its bold color experiments in clothing. Almost always, its image looks juicy and cheerful, because it uses the device of color contrast.

But in 2013 a collection of Burberry, where the styles used in the same manner, set in opposition. Voluminous jackets and coats are put on body, narrowed trousers, light tops.

I was impressed by Mark Jacobs collection for summer 2013. Here, in contrast and color, and are completely different in nature prints, and heavy shoes with slender legs models. So bold designer sees next summer.

In winter 2012-2013 collection Topshop also traced reception stylistic contrast.

My outfit

Thinking interesting image for a photo shoot at the factory technical fabrics in the festival "Architecture movement," I stood in contrast vintage blouse with embroidery and rough boots on the platform.

Shirt - vinage - second hand - 200 rubles.

Jeans - Evona

Shoes - i-shop - 1000 rubles.

More photos can be seen in the blog

Successful you experiment!

Tags

See also

New and interesting