Collars

Everything is new - is well forgotten old. As shown by the latest trends, this rule does not shy away from and fashion. Therefore, the dream of my grandma that I will be proud to nurse through the streets in a smart white collar, as it once did she come true. Following fashion trends, I have been actively adding to his wardrobe that retro fashion accessory.

Currently, the Internet and in stores you can find a variety of collars that meet the tastes of the broadest masses of people. In my opinion, this piece of clothing is able to add to the image of a kind of charisma and personality.

Men, too, you do not pass by!

According to fashion experts are currently on the market there are several leading brands that offer the most original and unusual collars.

CeCe Toppings

First of all, it is a brand CeCe Toppings. Detachable collars this company the ideal solution to this problem as a nuisance by the shirt under the sweater (for me personally is often catches up). The range of this brand, you can find a dress shirt with a collar with sharp edges, with round collars in the style of Peter Pan-collar and ruffles with removable bows. Most often they are made in one color, although there are also leopard, for example.

Cabinet

One of the most exclusive and expensive collars are collars brand Cabinet. Since all of the collection are limited, you can be sure, that lady in exactly the same decoration you are unlikely to meet. In principle, it is not surprising, given the fact that for the collar Cabinet, designers use a very, very expensive materials available to a limited circle of people. You can find collars of tender white silk, trimmed with ivory, vintage beads and moonstone.

Gemma Lister

No less interesting and creative, in my opinion, are the collars Gemma Lister. To create a collar designer uses of dyeing leather, furs, bright sequins and rhinestones big grotesque style luxury. Sometimes these collars are decorated with prints. Other fashion houses often use for their impressions of these accessories, they favor and fashion photographers.

Nauticoco

But the brand produces exclusively Nauticoco detachable collars round shape. This can not be more than offset by a variety of materials and colors, which is used to create a collar. There is a collection of soft, pastel shades, there are others - flashy colors.

In addition, you can decorate the most common collar studs (studs can be purchased in the sewing shop or order online), and then he will play on the new. Of course, if you do not like the hand-maid, blouses with collars studded sell many brands, including democratic. If you look for spikes cause, you can use an imitation stones.

Another way to decorate a dull white collar (not only) shirt - a variety of "tips". They are a great many! If it is difficult to search for stores, the Internet is easy to find them.

Of course, nobody cancels and simple variants of collars. For every taste - choose!

Tags

See also

New and interesting