Stars also vote

If you follow the events in the world, you already know that Barack Obama is re-elected for a second term. In general, it remains in the White House for another four years. I am an apolitical person, but even so I am sincerely happy for him. And how glad for their candidate US celebrities ...

All we'll see how powerful the rear was at President Obama during his campaign. Celebrities are behind it a mountain. Such support, probably can not boast of no previous US president. And the more unable to cope with the poor fellow contender Mitt Romney.

Less words and more facts. America has made its choice, and the stars did not stay away from this. So Superstars go to the polls)

Katy Perry - the main priverzhenka Mr. Obama. Of course, the election she could not miss

Katie, by the way, looks great.

She was glad to learn that Obama won
Done! Strength - in people! I am proud that I will support you for another 4 years!

Sarah Jessica Parker as usual distinguished attire. On election day, she even walk t-shirt with the inscription «Viva Obama»

Pretty Heidi Klum also fulfill their civic duty.

It looks great: simple, relaxed and stylish

Ashley Tisdale went to the polls with his mother. Oh, they have hot ... good people.

Josh Duhamel wore a T-shirt with the label "I voted" for the shooting of the film «You're Not You».

Halle Berry - woman Active and without star fever. At the polling station, and I had time to vote and communicate with the people.

Jennifer Garner went to the polls with his daughter Violet.

In Ben Affleck he decided, apparently, to vote in splendid isolation. Dude he did, though, and the years take their toll.

The active life position, as it turned out, from Miley Cyrus. Our young people can easily "score" on the elections, and in America, all citizens, apparently, very conscious.

I went to the polls and Diana Agron

Four more years. I raaaaada!

Hilary Duff went to the polls alone, without her husband and son

Dzhenyueri Jones dressed up for the occasion

Mandy Moore also supported Obama

I have to fuckin 'so proud of our country and our president, Barack Obama!

Mariah Carey has documented his own serious step - directly photographed at a polling station

And Beyonce supported Mr. President merry shirt, which, as it subtly suggests that Texans will not leave him in a difficult moment. But here it is, of course, made the right decision. Texas gave their votes to Mitt Romney.

The race is completed. The winner is determined. America has made its choice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting