Beckham Family

The logical would seem that after the completion of the contract with the American club "Galaxy" David Beckham with the family settle in their homeland - in London (in a recent interview, Becks said that does not seek an active soccer activities, and would prefer to be a coach, not a player ). However, football is not in a hurry to let go of David. Recently it became known that the football club Shanghai Shenhua, Chinese Super League party, offered Beckham a lucrative contract. If David would agree to run a team with narrow-eyed players in the week it would pay 250,000 pounds a week (wow!), And its income from merchandising deals will increase to 20 million.

Victoria - the wife of the Decembrist: where would have thrown the fate of her husband, she would follow him
For the wife of David, Victoria Beckham moving to China also has its advantages. It will be an opportunity to promote their brands - clothes, underwear, perfume in the country, which is home to half a billion people! Moreover, the Asian market - untilled virgin soil for the production of "from Beckham».

In Shanghai, there is work for David, and for Vicky
However, David has not yet given final approval to a contract with a Chinese club, as he has several lucrative offers - from Monaco, Brazil and Russia (Anzhi?).

"I consider myself lucky - David said in an interview with Sky Sports News. - In 37 years (which is quite a respectable age for a footballer) I have a bunch of proposals. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting