Paparazzi paid with his life

The desire to get exclusive pictures of Justin Bieber in his Ferrari worth the Los Angeles photographer life. The tragedy happened on the first day of the New Year. A spokesman for Los Angeles-based Jame Stoughton police told reporters that the spy photos of Justin Bieber in the shopping center Getty Center. Later, reporters TMZ has learned the name of the victim - Chris Guerra, 20-year-old freelance photographer (that is, he was not in the state of any publication, just sold the pictures to the tabloids to interested). Guerra wanted to photograph the singer behind the wheel "Ferrari" close-up and carried away, went into the oncoming lane, where he was hit by the first passing car.

Paparazzi died instantly. The saddest thing is that he was killed, put it bluntly, no way - in fact at the time of the tragedy Bieber was not in the car, he went shopping, photographer vain framed their lives at risk.

Bieber in his white "Ferrari" - a tasty find for fotografov

18-year-old singer discouraged and upset by the death of this ridiculous, because in fact, the death of the paparazzi is associated with his name:

"I am in no way affiliated with this terrible case, because I was not there in the car. But still, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim ... - said in a statement Justin. - I hope this tragedy will finally make those who make the laws, to take measures to ensure greater security of stars, journalists and passers ... ยป.

Chris Guerra (photo from TMZ)

Tags

See also

New and interesting