The main triumph of one of the most venerable music awards was the young Justin Bieber (Justin Bieber).
In Los Angeles Nokia Theatre passed one of the main show for music fans and their idols. It was the 38th in a row ceremony. Very young Justin Bieber (Justin Bieber) was the winner in four categories: "Best Debut", "Artist of the Year" and "Best Pop Album" for «My World 2.0» and «The best pop singer».
Two figurines got Usher (Usher), as "the best artist in the genre Soul / R & B» and "Best Album in the genre Soul / R & B» for its «Raymond v. Raymond ».
Also, two signs of attention got white singer "black music" - Eminem (Eminem). Not present at the ceremony, the singer was awarded "Best Artist in the style of Rap / Hip-Hop» and "Best album of Rap / Hip-Hop» for his work «Recovery». Merry from «Black Eyed Peas» were recognized as "Best Pop / rock group».
Lady Gaga (Lady GaGa) was unable to attend the ceremony, although it was awarded as "Best Artist Pop / Rock." Rihanna (Rihanna), in contrast, was able to visit the show, but she won only one statuette - "Best Artist in the genre Soul / R & B».
"The best performer in the style of the country" has been recognized by Taylor Swift (Taylor Swift).
Photo: Getty Images, Reuters
The rest of the winners of the «American Music Awards - 2010»:
- The best team in the country style: Lady Antebellum
- Best Country Album: Carrie Underwood (Carrie Underwood) for «Play On»
- Best actor in a country style: Brad Paisley (Brad Paisley)
- Best Soundtrack: «Glee: The Music, Volume 3 - Showstoppers»
- Best actor in the style of Latina: Shakira (Shakira)
- Best actor in the style of alternative rock: Muse
- Contemporary artists of the older generation: Michael Buble (Michael Buble)