10 most stylish women in 2013 under the version of Glamour magazine

10th place - Beyonce

On the tenth line comfortably situated R & B and pop diva Beyonce. Last year, the singer did not hit the top of the best for a good reason: it does not give time "shadowing" the fashion trends, and newborn daughter Blue Ivy. Now, when she is already more than a year, BBC again shine at social events. She quickly came to the form and began to dress more elegant and feminine, experimenting with style just in everyday life. Of course, the tenth place - not the first, but it can be proud of them doubly: first, behind the 40 famous women, secondly, Beyonce has taken the position, in which a year ago was Rihanna.

"I love fashion, but in private life I am much more conservative than the red carpet. However, even if I do not dress up, still wear a nice shirt, nice jeans and high heels. Even on vacation, where no one will see me, I like to choose new clothes, swimsuits and accessories. I'm doing this for myself »

9 place - Katy Perry

Madness of the brave we sing a song! Katy Perry treats every modern trend in its own way. That it fashionable girl in an interesting set Hervé Léger, the sexy lady in a long dress with a deep neckline, the boho-girl on the streets of New York. Kathy can be different and it is captivating. Certainly, it has faults, but compared to what it was before, it has grown significantly.

8 place - Blake Lively

Beautiful figure - a lovely dress (and not only). The young 25-year-old actress says that all the images that you see her, only her merit. Stylist she does not, but it was a role that radically changed the attitude Lively to fashion. Through a character named Serena from the popular television series "Gossip Girl" Blake started to think about what her own wardrobe. Eventually she realized that was not the case and correct their mistakes with a minimum of means, but not the least effort.

"Celebrities spend thousands of dollars on a dress for one of the publication - is not madness?»

7th place - Cheryl Cole

Classics of the genre - Dress + high heels - the basis of the style of the British stars Cheryl Cole. It is in these images, she feels most harmoniously, having tried for his 29 years a lot. Her life took place, and sports, and military and casual style, but really "Sweet Home Alabama" Cheryl began in glamorous outfits.

6th place - Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham dresses simply, but tastefully. For many years she was in such ratings, but it has never been seen in their end. Stability - a sign of excellence.

"Before you go to sleep I always think about what the next day will wear»

5th place - Taylor Swift

Style Taylor - preppy and casual with a touch of vintage '50s fashion in everyday life and the glamor of the purest water in public. This young singer, unlike Blake, have a stylist and he knows his business on a solid top five. Whatever you say, and say "boring, boring, boring," Taylor is not to undermine. Neat, trim, dressed fine, but what monotonous ... yes, there is such a peccadillo. From the song words can not erase, but even if only on this issue, it will be constant.

4th place - Emma Stone

Throughout his life, Emma Stone adheres to the advice of my mother, who, apparently, has helped the actress to form his own style.

"When I was a teenager, and all the cool girls go to school in pajama pants, my mother forbade me to wear like, and forbade that you can see the straps of my bra. She knows that I'm not going to dress up as a fairy princess, wearing a lot of blestyashek or something, what I'll look like a Victorian doll. If I could wear these things and not look like Dakota Fanning in eight years, maybe. But I just do not look good in them »

3rd place - Kate Middleton

Even in a situation of Kate Middleton is one of the most stylishly dressed women in the world. This helps her personal stylist Daniella Issa Helayel, relations with which are built on honesty and trust. Kate knows that Danielle is not bad advise, so the whole royal wardrobe pregnant she developed it. Good choice, but the supply is not lame.

2nd place - Emma Watson

The first two places remained unchanged. On the second - young beauty Emma Watson, and the first "femme fatale" Kristen Stewart. Nothing can be done, like in the wording «Glamour» the young, but promising. Perhaps this has some logic, but until it is caught with difficulty (for Kristen precisely because most urgently require overthrow "Queen ranking»).

1st place - Kristen Stewart

"I feel stupid and look a certain way all the time to match. Do you want to be really beautiful and stylish? Be yourself! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting