The boy was first tonsured

five-year resident of the UK Rin Carter has never been at the hairdresser. By itself, this fact is not that amazing - many children cut their own parents. However, Rin - this is a different case. The boy had never even shorn, and as a result he grew curls below the belt. Characteristically, the mother Rina, Leanne Smith does not plan to put some kind of record, it is not trimmed his son only for sentimental reasons. According to the woman, got the child locks inherited from his father - the designer Neil Carter. "When Rin was born, he had been at the back such lovely golden curls. I've never thought about how to cut them.

Even the fact that the cut bangs, I do not have, "- says the woman. Somehow, once submitted mother, whose sentimental impulses even went out of control, and it is, for example, tells the story of his son 20 years as follows: "When my baby was a year old, I fed him with a spoon semolina gruel. Synulka suddenly turned away, and I told him porridge smeared cheek. White Blob baby cheek was so touching that I have decided it is not smyvat

. I still forbid his son to wash, though now he is growing hair, and remnants of porridge, of course, is not as noticeable as before. " However, judging by the photos a little Rina, in his case, just with no hygiene problems. We can only guess how much time the mother spends on daily hair care son. It is understandable that such hair leave unattended for a couple of days - and the child's head formed mats, which have cut out. But Leanne Smith, it seems, there is free time (it is reported that a woman working 'parties organized "- apparently, this profession implies underemployment) .

Passers-by on the streets is often mistaken for a girl Rina, but the child, according to his mother, it's not frustrating, but cheers. At least it was before the boy had to go to the kindergarten school. Before being sent to school my mother gathers her hair in a ponytail Rina (for "security reasons"), and the son is not very accustomed to such treatment of hair. But this is only half the problem. But the main problem is that the boys classmates refused to play with Rene, as he looks like a girl. Mother while noting that his son is quite boyish interests - he likes cars, football and the TV series "Scooby-Doo» .

In general, the child began to ask the barber. Leanne said that she had the idea to cut the locks Rina, makes her cry, but she nevertheless succumbed to the entreaties of his son. Mowing planned for the coming Easter. And his mother decided to turn quite banal event in the solemn event. In particular, after the haircut Leanne collects donations, which then plans to transfer the children's ward of a local hospital. The volume of collected funds woman has reached as much as 82 pounds. Moreover, Leanne plans to donate his son cut the hair of some charitable organization specializing in supporting cancer patients zabolevaniyami.

Leanne said that in any case will not allow the hairdresser to cut Rina "too much" (whatever that may mean in this situation), or use the machine. However, a woman is already convinced that a haircut probably make her cry. Perhaps the mother should not be so killed. Firstly, it has a second son, two-year Regan, who until that, too, has never had a haircut - that is, a woman has the opportunity to continue the experiment on growing a child's hair. When the two sons grow up and begin to choose their own hairstyle Leanne could start, for example, a poodle. Dog though all life not cut it, it still will not be able to articulate to voice their complaints. See also: Two-year boy smokes 40 cigarettes a day. The girl-wolf got into the Guinness Book of Records. The girl from Kenya pet - a wild rhino.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting