No worse than a cara: 10 examples of a daring shag haircut that you will fall in love with.

Summer came and I decided to change my image. First of all, I want to change my hair. After reviewing a huge number of different fashion options, I realized that it is best to stop at cutting shags. Here's why.

Shag haircut. summertime trend this year. Deliberately careless, crumbled waves of hair and ragged, textured tips create artistic chaos on the head, permeated with a daring mood and sexuality.

This haircut took 1st place in popularity among many stars. For example, Eva Longoria cut her hair like this. medium-lengthIt refreshed her face and made her younger.

The incomparable Victoria Beckham shocked everyone when she cut her long hair with a new hairstyle. texturedAnd it looked even more beautiful. And Sienna Miller did an elongated step, cutting strands of different lengths. That haircut turned pretty Sienna into a real heartthrob.

Shag looks dynamic, stylish and bold in any structure and length of hair. If necessary, the shag can get rid of several years, which in itself is a huge plus.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a selection of 10 stylish hairstyles. Look and be inspired!

1. It may seem that the step is just a twisted, thoroughly disheveled and varnished hair stack, a kind of artistic mess on the head. But no, a step is still a haircut with soft layers of torn strands around the perimeter of the head, which lie very naturally.

Here’s the perfect haircut for short hair.

2. Visually, the shag looks more voluminous and airy than classic beans and kare, so it is believed that this haircut is just perfect for owners of thin hair.

3. The length of hair for cutting can be any, but the average is optimal. In general, stylists believe that all modifications of haircuts below the collarbone are no longer a genuine step.

4. The main advantage of such a haircut is that it can be worn with bangs and without, the hairstyle still looks harmonious. But laying on an oblique partition will help correct the oval of the face.

5. Here's the good one. lengthener.

6. This haircut looks very feminine and sexy.

7. Just perfect. I think I'll use it.

8. A slightly careless look will add boldness and youthful spontaneity.

9. Hairstyle stylists assure that any modern technique of hair dyeing will favorably emphasize the features of haircuts and make the image memorable.

10. The current shag haircut echoes the style of the 80s and a little 90s, which is now especially popular. And in general, the step is in demand, because today there is a slight natural negligence in the trend.

As you can see, this hairstyle is just universal. It rejuvenates, gives your hair liveliness, creates volume, makes your image incredibly feminine and elegant. It seems like a godsend for a modern woman!

Choose your Shag haircut to be fashionable and beautiful! I went to see a stylist.

I also suggest that you find out how to use a ruler and a pencil to figure out if a short haircut is right for you.

I hope this book has inspired you to change. Don’t forget to inspire your friends and share this article with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting