Peterhof Park.

Peterhof Park. Who knows, may think that this is a common protein, but it is not. Her name is One Ear. It is not difficult to guess, because he does not have one ear that he lost in his youth. Thanks to his fighting spirit, he became a major in the "woods" around the "Golden Mountain", and thanks to tear off his ear, by which it can be distinguished from the crowd of fellow, he was recognized and loved by many people.

He always slipped a piece better, tastier nut on, and his fighting spirit will add a piece taken from a neighbor. This well-fed and relaxed lifestyle to a slim figure does not usually lead, that he was not brought, even in the autumn squirrel's standards, he was not skinny.

And how can we get thin when there is no time to free ...

-What Would miss any tasty, have to sit, wait, watch.

-Sometimes A long time no one goes hungry while you wait, and then you can go to the store ... At this time we decided to eat dried.

-After Food legs must be well washed ...

-Well, Yet went for drying, so long as washing feet, which is bad people poured neighbor seeds. It's always worth only a minute to leave the post, then it all goes by. I had to drive away from his arrogant neighbor seeds ...

- And here so unexpectedly, I learned and suggested nut. At first, I was offended that offered only one, then just, you big nut ...

... But then still offended, I do this nut gnawed, neighbor half a bucket of sunflower seeds fed cheated in general ...

-Eeee, Whither they went, me the nuts otsypte More ...

-Oh, Heavy and clumsy, People's Artist of life ...

--img11--

Source: sergey-sk78.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting