Circus-record holder

29-year-old Briton Ian Brown set a world record by becoming the first person in the world to swallow at the same time two sharp sword in just 13 seconds. According to the most extreme, he spent a lot of time and effort to achieve the desired rezultata.

- I dreamed of since childhood circus scene and constantly commit insane acts to attract attention - shared a young man. - However, the family did not share my ideas, as much worried about my health. Growing up, Brown turned the favorite hobby into a profession. In front of astonished spectators, he hammered nails in the face, as well as demonstrating their command oruzhiem.

To a variety of creative activities on stage, at the insistence of Yang his girlfriend began to practice various subjects ingested, starting with a regular table knife. Actor hails from the British Isle of Wight, it is 40 times a day swallowed iron objects and soon began to practice speed. In November 2012, under the supervision of the jury, he swallowed a sword 2 for 13 seconds, setting a world record. - I am very proud that I was the first person to implement it in such a short time - admitted stuntman. - I recently left the circus activities to focus on the establishment of other world records. In the near future I want to do like, however, since the fire.

Source: lifenews.ru/news/106879

Tags

See also

New and interesting