The drink replaces a whole meal

programmer from the US, who is tired of wasting their time and energy for cooking and its absorption, decided to create a cocktail that contains all the nutrients necessary for survival. Rob Reinhart (Rob Rhinehart) - 24-year-old man from the city of Atlanta has developed the drink "all in one" that provides its full range of vitamins and minerals. According to the inventor at the wonderful taste of the drink, and for 6 weeks, he it is still not enough. In addition, despite the maintenance of the important elements of a balanced diet, it only a third of the calories. To create a cocktail inspired Reinhart family friend who was hospitalized after being severely lost weight and was too weak to cook. In addition, the man was determined to live frugally as possible, but remain zdorovym.

"I started reading books on biology and began to think about what is possible for our cells does not matter whether we get the nutrients from the powder or carrots." His drink, which he called Soylent contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats and other important components. As the fat it uses olive oil and fish oil, and carbohydrates - oligosaccharides, which are absorbed by the body longer than the fructose and sugar, and give a longer energy boost. In addition, the cocktail added antioxidants and probiotiki.

"Cooking for me - as leisure like going to the movies, but I do not want to go to the movies three times a day", - he explained Reinhart. Moreover, this solution helps save the guy a few hours a day and hundreds of dollars per month. If you had not buying food he took 220 dollars, and on food away from home about 250 dollars, but now he spends a month at most $ 50. Moreover, he argues that it is easy to lose weight by changing the proportions of the ingredients in the drink. American hopes that his invention will help to solve the problem of hunger in the world. The chemical composition of produkta

Carbohydrates (200g), proteins (50 g), fat (65 g), sodium (2, 4 g), potassium (3, 5 g), chlorine (3.4g), cellulose (5 g), calcium (1 g) iron (18 mg), iodine (150 mg), magnesium (400 mg), zinc (15 mg), selenium (70 mg), copper (2 mg), manganese (2 mg), chromium (120 mg), molybdenum (75 mg), vitamin A (5000 I.U.), vitamin B6 (2 mg), vitamin B12 (6 mg), vitamin C (60 mg), vitamin D (400 IU), vitamin E (30 IU), vitamin K ( 80 mg), thiamine (1, 5 mg), riboflavin (1, 7 mg), nicotinic acid (20 mg), folic acid (400 mg), biotin (300 mg), pantothenic acid (10 mg). Plus additional nonessential ingredients: Lycopene (500 mg), omega-3 fatty acid (750 mg), ginseng (50 g), Ginkgo biloba (100 mg), lutein (500 mg), alpha carotene (140 mg), vanadium (100 g)

Source: www.infoniac.ru/news/Amerikanec-izobrel-napitok-kotoryi-zamenyaet-vsyu-edu.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting