"The Man Without a Face"

American Vince Dallas (Dallas Wiens), remaining without a face because of the accident, married with the patient Parkland Hospital, where they both were treated. A resident of North Texas Dallas Vince - the first patient in the US who has undergone a full face transplant from a donor. On Saturday, March 30, two years after surgery, 27-year-old Dallas married Jamie Nash (Jamie Nash), whom he met in bolnitse.

In 2008, Vince was seriously injured during maintenance work in the church. As a result of electric shock from bare electrical wires American face was literally destroyed. Dallas spent three months in a coma. Doctors diagnosed him with a complete loss of vision. His eyes, nose, lips and even some facial bones were completely burned. Despite the horrific injuries, Vince doctors struck his stubborn desire to get well and live for the sake of his young daughter Skarlett.

Dallas left the hospital in 2009, and a year later was able to walk independently. In 2011, he underwent a face transplant at the hospital in Boston. In the same hospital was the future bride and wife of Vince. 29-year-old Jamie town of Garland, Texas, in 2010, got in a car accident. Her car broke like a haystack, meanwhile she could not get out of the car. Only a miracle Jamie managed to escape from the trap. But in an accident, she received burns to 70% of the body. She badly burned hands, back, nogi.

Young people learned in the classroom in a group of psychological help in Parkland Hospital (Parkland Hospital). As acknowledged by Nash, she immediately was filled with sympathy for Dallas. "I decided that I'll never love another man. I thought that for me it passed stage - shared in turn Vins.

Relations between the two patients were fastened on the eve of Christmas in 2011. Since then, the lovers were inseparable and were engaged in the autumn of 2012. "We complement each other perfectly. I understand that he had lost his sight, and my hands are burned ... but the feelings and the desire to live as full people, remained the same. This story - not about physical injuries, but of hope and love. If we were able to find each other, so will the other. We all have a past, but we should not let it interfere with our happiness "- shared the newly formed Mrs. Vins.

At the wedding Jamie and Dallas on March 30 brought together more than 200 people. Among the honored guests were doctors and nurses who came out both in the most difficult time for them. Vince and Nash exchanged vows on Saturday morning at the church in Fort Worth (Fort Worth), it is in the church, where there was an accident with Dallas Vince. Pastor Scott Cox (Scott Cox) said: "I believe that God has brought you together."

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting