Celebrities with strange eating habits

Many celebrities stand out not only his image, career success and stellar special rituals, but also sometimes very unusual and strange tastes associated with food. Let's see.
Nicolas Cage do not eat pork because, in his opinion, these animals are engaged in "dirty and ugly" sex.

In 2010, in an interview with the newspaper "The Sun" the actor admitted that he prefers to eat meat only those animals that do not mate disgusting way.

"So I think that the fish make love very decorous and dignified. The same can be said about the birds. But how unclean way this business deal pigs and boars, I was not impressed. So I avoid eating pork or anything like that. A fish and poultry willingly eat, "- says Nicolas Cage.

Renee Zellweger "regales" during the day with ice cubes. It may sound crazy, but the actress Zellweger herself admitted that the dominant product of its daily ration is ... an ice cube. "I have to have zamorozhёnnye cubes, because thanks to them I can feel full without eating anything more. This allows me to maintain my figure is normal, "- says Rene.

In 2011, Mark Zuckerberg eat only meat that he killed his own

Zuckerberg was interviewed by the magazine "Fortune" in 2011, where he said that only eat the meat of dead animals in person.

"This year, I made a personal achievement, through which I began to appreciate the food that I had previously eaten without hesitation. I think many people have forgotten that living beings die every day by thousands in order to feed the people. And I consider it my duty not to forget the great sacrifice that the animal world offers people for their good.

Now I'm actually a vegetarian. The only true source of animal protein for me are just being put to death by me personally. And I must say it is a good experience in my life, because now I eat healthy foods, which itself grows and nurtures since its inception, whether grain or calf. And above all, I constantly learn new information about the secrets of organic farming and animal husbandry, "- says the founder of the world-famous social network Facebook.

Whatever it was, a year after the announcement, Zuckerberg returned to universal respect for animal food, noting that he is no longer a supporter of his rule as "I eat what killed".

Steve Jobs weeks absorbed monotonous products

As stated in the biography of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson authored by the founder of Apple week to eat the same kind of food, such as apples or carrots. They say that sometimes he used the carrot so much that his skin took on a bright orange tone. Jobs was convinced that such a strict vegetarian diet does not allow his body fragrant smell dirty standard of human flesh, because of what he was taking a shower once a week.

Writer Stephen King has always eats cheesecake before the creation of the next masterpiece of horror

Before his literary work a difficult Steven mandatory regales cheesecake. He also does not transfer viscous and slippery products. "Never eat oysters - terribly nasty stuff in his mouth this slimy body weight" - recognized recognized King of Terror.

Car magnate Henry Ford ate weeds from his monastery.

Ford considered the human body the same machine, which he created himself. According to his understanding, as any mechanism, it also needed to fuel that can be produced from the outside world. Therefore, Henry Ford himself never went to the grocery stores, and tucked his body ecological fuel a growing right under the windows of his house - with grass and weeds. Sometimes even brought variety to their menu, adding to the weed bread and enjoying the unforgettable taste weeds sandwiches.

Even taking food away from your home, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has always eats only chef in his own mansion

He can take out his models in restaurants and other catering establishments, but even himself, Hugh does not touch any other food other than that prepared by the hands and through the efforts of his personal chef.

"My Playboy-Girls can enjoy everything they want from the menu, and the dishes are already known my meal - lamb chops and Baked potatoes, delivered to me piping hot out of my house," - says the best-known face of the sexual revolution.

Researcher Charles Darwin tried a slice of virtually every living being, he discovered

Charles Darwin was so fascinated by the world of test animals that do not deny yourself the pleasure to enjoy the taste of most of them, including such exotic creatures as iguanas, armadillos, rheas, owls and giant tortoises.

And it all that studying at Cambridge University, he became a member of the Club Gourmets, global mission which was aesthetic eating as many rare and little-known small animals on our planet.

Source: www.businessinsider.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting