Stories for Children

Here is a children's book with pictures which describes the US as a psychologist saves the child from the "problem" of all his little life. After reading in mind you probably will emerge quite famous phrase "Stop the Earth, I will go».

Attention! The contents of this post may shock and offend your senses. We warned you.

Everyone thinks we're really happy, but I'm not. My dad is always at work, and when he is at home constantly screaming. I have this really hurts.

My mother sometimes cries because she does not know what to do. It keeps me telling of their troubles and problems. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I dream that my dad spent his time on me, not the cries and screams.

My Uncle Pete sometimes comes to us. He kept living with us. He's really good to me - is holding, attentive to me, and makes me feel loved. One night, when he held me, he started to touch my private parts. Over time, he taught me to touch and play with him. It was very strange, scary, but it's nice. He told me that everything is in order, it means that he really loves me. This went on for several months. He told me: "This is our big secret».

Mom and Dad continued to swear. I thought that they do not like me. Maybe they quarreled because of me? When I became a teenager, I began to feel different from the other guys. Some of them call me 'P @ nd ". But I do not know what that means.

After a while I went to a psychologist for help and advice. I told him my story of how I became gay. But he said that I was not gay. I was looking for his father's love and stumbled upon the misconduct of his uncle.

He said that it is very bad that my uncle did to me. He never had to touch my private parts, or play with him. The consultant said that it was not my fault that my uncle took my need for a father's love. He explained that, because I was deprived of the attention of his father, it was looking for intimacy with the other boys.

I felt so relieved. He said he would talk to my parents and help them understand each other. He said he will also contact Uncle Pete - make sure you do not need the help. The consultant explained to Mom and Dad about my aspirations and needs of fatherly love. He told them about my motives become confused gay. He told his father that he needs to talk to her son and to touch him.

Mom and Dad are gone from the consultant who helped them to love each other more. The consultant organized a meeting between me and uncle. I told him how painful that I was wounded. Uncle cried and asked for forgiveness. It helped me a lot.

Now I decided - I'm not gay. After a while dad really healed my wounded heart. All I needed - to spend more time with him and talk to him. In the end I became a happy home.

Source: politikus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting