Rural Steampunk

Not far from Red Hill and very close to the ruins of St. Anthony monastery in the small village of Sloboda local craftsman Yuri Chistyakov 1974 he continues to equip unique in its own area. Formally, the playground, though delighted, I suspect it is at any age. Perhaps such site may be close to any MTS where shte not all taken away for scrap.

I suspect that these sites still exist, but I have seen similar first. The head immediately climbed jokes about Chelyabinsk, gray sullen children and so on. Brutality platform rolls. By the way, here is to be careful - get injured quite easily yourself. "Uncle Jura", which is already great-grandchildren, still continues to monitor the area.

Actually, even a bit strange that this place has not yet become a mecca of tourists. So imagine a concert of some industrial groups, corporate or fire show. Another example of how hands of gold may pile of decommissioned and abandoned collective farm technology to create a unique platform, seeing that, roadways, and slows down as the children rush to watch what this thing is, and why she won ...

Source: olster28.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting