Bear Fishing

Bear Fishing - an amazing sight. They say, on the shore of Lake Kuril can collect up to two hundred bears chasing salmon.

Fish is going near the barrier structures are erected reserve staff. There's also going to the bears:

Fish is trying to go upstream, but to stick his barriers. It is here very much. Here, it bears and on guard:

Fishing is as follows: Bear lowers his head into the water, watching the fish and picks production:

Sometimes the bear distracted from search of prey and turned around to our side. It is worth noting that before mostochkov on which we were standing, the bear reached - one jump. Whenever I toed lost interest in fish and switched to our company went ahead and reserve officer brings to bear a gun. Animal understood without words, pyatilos back and re-embarking on a fishing trip:

Finally, bear chose mining and jumped into the water:

Unsuccessful attempt, the second run:

Meanwhile, on the shore of ridiculous we sat and waited for the cubs when the nurse will bring the catch:

Far away sat another bear, it seems to have fed:

Finally, bear caught fish and carried yummy kids:

The family hid in a grove, and behind them came a healthy and powerful male:

Once toed into the water, fish downright huddled around:

The first roll was a failure:

The second time was more fortunate: after the snout out of the water seemed to bear carcass salmon:

Bear immediately sat down and began to dine. The first step is removed from the skin of the fish. As it had happened - I'll never know, but it was pretty neat. Like banana cleared:

Then toed bit into a fish, holding it like a cup with ice cream:

Neighboring bear with envy watching catch his brother:

Fish came to an end:

A touching picture. I called it "Mimimishka." However, salmon have to argue with me:

Meanwhile, the bear returned from the forest:

Standing on its hind legs, it very slowly and stealthily went fishing:

Very funny sight:

Finally, she jumped to the side of the pack fish, but nothing caught:

Surge fish went to the side, where it was immediately cleverly intercepted a competitor:

Bear tried to lay claim to the catch, but received a ray of resentment, went to try his luck on:

And our lucky eggs found in the catch:

Mm-m, yummy ...

While bear biting fish, he fell out of a huge Shmat caviar. He was very upset, even tried to hook her feet in the water, but nothing happened:

For a long time he was not sad, I began to eat up the survivors. Note the claws:

I recall that a feast was held a few meters from our bridge (dotted the way, bear excrement):

Man with a gun - an employee of the reserve and our guardian:

On the beach hanging out full and satisfied bear. Apparently, he nalopalsya so that he could not keep his head alone: ​​

In the end, he put his head in a hole and went to bed:

Past Bears ran teenage:

On the other side of the lake, too, I hunted one-toed:

At the end of our observations we received little scolding from the inspector, who was called up to protect us from the bears. First we properly fulfill its requirements - not scattered, kept a handful, but in the end so emboldened that went around the pier. A man comes running with a gun and collect some of us in a tight group:

But, fortunately, nothing happened!

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting