Kamchatka. Bear fishing in the protected cordon

Bear Fishing - an amazing sight. They say, on the shore of Lake Kuril can collect up to two hundred bears chasing salmon. Two hundred we have not found, but it is praised for reporting that dozens of clumsy that we saw that day ...
hence

Fish is going near the barrier structures are erected reserve staff. There's also going to the bears:

Fish is trying to go upstream, but to stick his barriers. It is here very much. Here, it bears and on guard:

Fishing is as follows: Bear lowers his head into the water, watching the fish and picks production:

Sometimes the bear distracted from search of prey and turned around to our side. It is worth noting that before mostochkov on which we were standing, the bear reached - one jump. Whenever I toed lost interest in fish and switched to our company went ahead and reserve officer brings to bear a gun. Animal understood without words, pyatilos back and re-embarking on a fishing trip:

Finally, bear chose mining and jumped into the water:

Unsuccessful attempt, the second run:

Meanwhile, on the shore of ridiculous we sat and waited for the cubs when the nurse will bring the catch:

Far away sat another bear, it seems to have fed:

Finally, bear caught fish and carried yummy kids:

The family hid in a grove, and behind them came a healthy and powerful male:

Once toed into the water, fish downright huddled around:

The first roll was a failure:

The second time was more fortunate: after the snout out of the water seemed to bear carcass salmon:

Bear immediately sat down and began to dine. The first step is removed from the skin of the fish. As it had happened - I'll never know, but it was pretty neat. Like banana cleared:

Then toed bit into a fish, holding it like a cup with ice cream:

Neighboring bear with envy watching catch his brother:

Fish came to an end:

A touching picture. I called it "Mimimishka." However, salmon have to argue with me:

Meanwhile, the bear returned from the forest:

Standing on its hind legs, it very slowly and stealthily went fishing:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting