These different phobias

I want to share with you a resounding, filled with high sense. "Ergofobiya", sometimes also called "ergaziofobiey."
"Ergon" in Greek - is "work", and ergofobiya - a fear of work, labor, especially in the factory or office staff. Some signs ergofobii I watch and at home, especially on Mondays. Today, however, will talk about an interesting case aerophobia, fear of flying on aircraft.
In 2009, Tony Thompson from Western-Super-Mer, in the county of Somerset, got a job as a manager in a private hospital in Abu Dhabi and moved there with his family.
Last spring 2012 his contract ended, Thompson came home to England. And it turned out that their 10-year-old son Joe, quietly endured the flight from London to fly back can not.
At the airport with him became hysterical, sobbing and crying boy flatly refused to sit on the plane. The family had to split up, father and son remained in Abu Dhabi.

After a while, my father bought new tickets, but before boarding an airliner happened the same story. Joe was shaking with fear and did not come up on the board. The same thing happened some time later in the third and then a fourth time. Family children's whims losses amounted to 40 thousand pounds.
Father tried to return home by sea, but there were problems with visas, and the idea was abandoned. As the weeks passed, months. In desperation, the father asked for help from a psychiatrist, Mr Hemmings, who agreed to work with the boy for free.
Twice a week he spent with him hypnotherapy sessions and what is called "the correction of cognitive behavior." Despite the work done at the airport boy again covered unaccountable panic, but this time with him was his psychiatrist, agreed to accompany the patient to the house.
Dr. Hemmings was able to remove psychosis, hypnotize at all hours of the flight. In London, the son met my mother, but the boy hurried home. "I want to hug my dog ​​soon - he said - I have not seen her for almost two years».
Joe Thompson, now 12 years old, it makes me think about possible sources of his aerophobia. Joe Year of birth - 2001, September 11, as you know, almost led to bankruptcy and made persistent Aircompanies aerophobia many thousands of people. Newborn possibly absorbed this collective unconscious.
The list aerophobia find a lot of good people - the writer Isaac Asimov, singer Doris Day, Agnetha Faltskog of "Abba" blues queen Aretha Franklin, director Stanley Kubrick and even the late 'chuhche "North Korean dictator Kim Il-Chin.
My next research project - research ergofobov famous, people with a fear of work and labor.
On the one hand, not bothering, famous become impossible, on the other hand ... Do you think you will be able to find incompatible?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting