Bachelor Of Science? Master ?! - Toilet brush!

Behamin Serra Bosch, 25-year-old Spaniard, who lives in London, has become a symbol of high youth unemployment in Europe. A story about how he could not find his use of higher education in his native Spain, he published in the social network Facebook last week.

Publication Behamina in social networks has shown that, despite the presence of three higher education, including master's degree in Barcelona's business school, he was forced to leave his native Spain and travel to the UK, hoping at least to find a job there.
Now Behamin Serra Bosch lives in London. And he found a job: he has to clean the toilets, so at least something to earn.

Here is the translation from Spanish of his record in Facebook:
"My name is Behamin Serra. I have two bachelor's degree and a master's degree. And I clean toilets. No, it's not a joke. I have to do to pay the rent rooms in London. I work in a cafe known network in the UK in May. And today, for the first time, after 5 months of work here, I realized that now I see the situation clearly enough. I clean toilets. I had the following thoughts: "I graduated from the two higher education institutions, and I clean the toilets in a country that is not even my homeland." I do not only that, of course. I also cook coffee tables and wipe my cup. And I'm not ashamed. Cleaning - it is a very decent job. The only thing that confuses me, so that's what I have to do it, because in Spain I have not had a chance to find a job. Such as the Spaniards, as I do, very much in London. "You like the plague," - said to me one day. And let's not look at it as a child. We are not teenagers in search of adventure who want to learn the language and get an interesting experience. We - immigrants. I've always been very proud of, I will not deny it. Those who know me personally, understand what I mean. And I have to squeeze a smile for customers who look down on me because I'm just a barista (as it is called here). Some are so outrageous behavior that I want to get my diploma and stick it to them in person. But it will not change anything. A feeling that these papers can only be used to clean the toilet. It's a shame. I think I deserve more, after so hard during their studies. It seems I was wrong. "
Post a young Spaniard layknuli and census hundreds of times since it was published on Friday 27 September. British newspaper «Daily Telegraph» christened Behamina Serra Bosch voice of a lost generation of Spain.
Bosh is not the only young Europeans, are in this situation. In late August of this year, the unemployment rate among young people up to 25 years in Spain reached 56, 1%. This number - a record high. Earlier this year, the agency «Bloomberg» reported that the number of Spaniards who came to the UK to work doubled from 2009-2010: a set of highly educated young professionals forced to work in fast food and other areas in low-paid jobs.
source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting