Interpersonal conflict

I really did not want to work today, and should not have been. This day I have been appointed for paper showdown, deliberation, but not for receiving patients. However, persistent call still tore the Secretary of the chair and forced reluctantly headed for the door. "Whoever it is has brought, I hope not another test. Envious as always and everywhere abound. " Negotiations have lasted fifteen minutes, when I got tired of sitting and listening to the muted bickering.

In the doorway stood a puny little man, wearing an old-fashioned and obviously nervous. These character types in my experience, most often prone to manic-depressive psychosis. Shifting unsteadily on his feet, he tried to convince the Secretary Lidochka, something very important to him, but that's because I have taught, she was adamant. I noticed that his hand reached into the inner pocket, and it's time for me to intervene. From all of these can be expected, especially considering a wholesale autumn aggravation of many diseases of my profile.

- Lida, you all right?

Hand visitor immediately jerked away and began to pull at times fanciful long old coat.

- Waldemar Antonov, an hour trying to explain that you do not take. And he says he will not leave until you will not see.

- Waldemar Innokentevich humbly beg you, take me, this is not only my life and well-being. Darling, for myself, I would not have you become disturbed.

Soft enveloping voice, manner of speaking, does not jibe with his badly battered appearance and the apparent uncertainty.

- Well, Lidia, Mr spend ...

- Crome, Master Crome. Usually I just called Masters.

However, the case was clearly worse than I thought.

- GC-MX, Mr Crome to the reception office and offer tea.

I had to adjust to work in a seemingly good day. Just in case I had to put in your pocket and remove stun tie. You can not even imagine how many psychiatrists have been strangled by this attribute menswear.

Nevertheless, I confidently walked into his office and reception without looking at the patient went and sat in his favorite leather chair, thus separated from the visitor's desk, which in some cases is simply not acceptable in my work.

- And so, Mr Crome, what you do, being in the position of a master?

- Dear Waldemar Antonov, my classes will seem unusual to you and if it is not what I want to share with you, you never would have believed me. Previously, my occupation would be called magic or alchemy. And I would put it a little differently: I study the soul of this world.

An hour from bad to worse. Megalomania from paranoid personality that emerged after the intrapersonal conflict or acute grief. It is unlikely until the schizophrenia, but hospital treatment is clearly shown.

- So we are with you practically colleagues. And what brings you directly to me?

- You see, my dear Waldemar Antonov, in his hypothesis, I proceeded from the assumption that the molecular structure of the substance takes too much space and can be proportionally reduced if the lower kinetic energy of the electrons and thus reduce the distance between the atomic nucleus and just the same electron. < br />
- But ...

The visitor reached into an inner pocket as well as I am for stun. It began, I thought. Who would get weapons and to convince me of the correctness of his hypothesis.

- I think you are absolutely right ...

- Look, what I got.

The Master took from his pocket a small toy house. Still, schizophrenic, overly detailed toy shows obsession personality on the little things that often become the main and did not allow us to see reality.

- As far as I understand it is the result of your experiment. But tell me, dear Master, what is the point in reducing subjects?

- Mankind is developing, the population increases. Soon we will not have fit on this planet and feed themselves.

Interesting logic. However, it is more characteristic of the syndrome ... My reasoning was suddenly interrupted. The cabin door opened and out came a girl the size of a small ball-point pen. I can not say I'm surprised. It has long been speculated about the occupational hazards of their work and the idea that sooner or later, something similar may happen to me. However, absent a number of features characteristic of textbooks, for illusion and whether hallucination. Meanwhile, a young pipsqueak a small speaker greeted me. Mechanically, I told her the same, taking a pill fenozepama.

- Now that venerable doctor, you see my problem?

My problem at the moment seemed to me much more significant.

- No, I do not understand at what here I am. Perhaps your problem should be dealt with special services. Or do you want to use weapons of mass psychological impact on the people and convince them all to become Lilliputians. I'm afraid that here I do not mate.

- You're not listened to, the thing is ...

Scarce sat down on the eraser, forgotten on my desk and shouted through a loudspeaker:

- We love each other !!!

- Yes exactly. But for several reasons, as you know, Waldemar Antonov, can not be together.

My forehead was covered with perspiration. In the dizzy dance of thoughts, the heart beating at a furious pace. Incidentally, I almost caused a secretary, but just pulled his hand away from the selector and circled the room on their own poured water from a carafe.

- You all right? - Master asked sympathetically.

It was good, was even funny. Obhohotavshis pleasure, I finally collected his thoughts.

- So why you can not be together. Increase her back or himself become small.

- I've thought about it. Unfortunately, the reverse is not possible. And he, if I declined, it is unlikely we will be able to exist normally in this world. Or we will study hard and do not give to live in peace, or simply will not notice, and trample.

- You could create somewhere far away, where people usually do not go, your little town. Zoom has a hundred people, reduce equipment and machines and live their little community and be happy.

Scarce ran the table. It was clear that this is what she wanted most. However, after some time, she again sat down on the eraser and his head in his hands, apparently, began to cry. A minute passed, finally she spoke.

- I've always dreamed about it. But it can not be, his research is too large and it will not be able to continue, if it becomes the same as I do. Just make sure that we stopped loving each other ...

- You know, even though I specialize in family relationships, but here I am powerless. Love does not pass after hypnosis, and so you pushed each other out of consciousness, it is necessary to take the place of something or someone else.

While I was talking, Master gathered on the table any device and sent to me, something like a radiator pipe.

- You're damn right. The only candidate is you, Doctor.

There was a crack and a predatory smile Crome began to increase, and then I lost consciousness.

I do not know how much time passed. I woke up in a softly lit room in a comfortable bed. When she came to me, I immediately recognized her as one of his patients. Of those who have been in love with me once, and I could not resist and took advantage of it.

- Now we'll be together forever ...

© Prushkin

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting