Antique of the 20th century

My dear friend and colleague of life gathered a small collection of household items and interior design from 30 to 60 years. I want to share with you, I think, interesting pictures and old things. Radio SVD-September 1939 issue. I keep up the good, it was repaired, and it works. Clarify that the FM-waves did not exist. Table lamp 1937 is also in operation. Very heavy.

Writing set consisting of 7 items. In the words of the seller's catalog this writing set was released in 1903, the material is white marble. I like the horse-blotter)))

Bust IV Stalin's bronze engraved on the back of the figurine Art Fund of the USSR in 1947.

A tray of silver for glass with German silver
cup holder. The tray was manufactured before 1953, it shows the image profile of a woman engraved on it, as after 1953 it was replaced by the image of a star. Bought at a flea market on the occasion, the price was about the same with a tray, made from ordinary iron. Holder is decorated with a bas-relief of the Kremlin.

1917-1967g desk calendar. (50 years of Soviet rule) Jubilee, with pictures of Odessa on each number.

A pack of cigarettes Herzegovina Flor (to the great disappointment of empty), it GOST 1948. Favorite cigarette IV Stalin.

A bottle of vodka 0.25 (chekushku) embossed in the glass with the inscription "Lensovnarhoz Distillery Moscow Special vodka" in the middle between these two inscriptions there is a relief image of a deer. The bottle was purchased, unfortunately, empty. All the efforts to find a vodka that time turned out to be useless, since vodka and something in our time has been the most strategic product)))

Cigarette OSOAVIAKHIM (Society for the Defense, Aviation and Chemical Construction of the USSR. Cuschestvovalo from 1927 to 1948) with the election marked "strengthen defense of the USSR." About 1933-1936 years. The key opener inserted turquoise.

Membership card OSOAVIAKHIM. Joining with 25.03.1939g.

The scheme of lines of the Moscow Metro VI Lenin in 1957. There are 3 branches and ring. The dotted line marked station under construction. There were so few, do not believe it!

Memo cyclist in 1948. It was found at a flea market among the many old books. Status for the little paper Memo 1948 is very good.

Rules of traffic for the city of Moscow Moskovskaya Pravda publishing house in 1951.

Manual "How to prevent frostbite" Medical Administration of the Red Army Military Publishing Moscow 1936 Very entertaining booklet.

Notebooks. One with the inscription "May 1" .tak been very unclear what they were a year, I decided to find a year of their release in accordance with GOST and nashel- 1941 so that we can say for sure that they are published in the '40s. Another was the anniversary and has an inscription on the title page "XXXII anniversary of the October 1917-1949g." Understand the year of its release has not presented difficulties, it is 1949. Just stayed neispisannoy. On the contrary prices for notebook revealed the inscription "sale at a price above notation is punishable by law." Eh ...

Ticket 1957, Christmas tree Moscow Regional Trade Union Council of Trade Unions and the All Union House. Very good pictures shown on this ticket, right naveivaet Christmas mood)))

Boxes of matches (total): 1. 1955 campaign with the words "We want peace" .2. 1945 with propaganda that says "Do not throw not zatushennyh matches and cigarettes"

Sharpeners 5 pcs. Funny, bright, Soviet 50s. Sharpen pencils on a "5+", made on the conscience.

Card for bread 1947, it was the last year of walking on food and industrial goods. Group H this card-R stands for apparently junk.

The newspaper "Pravda" dated May 10, 1945 !!! On appeal tov.I.V Stalin to the people to end the war. This newspaper was found by chance in the compilation of newspaper Izvestia grandfather bought at a flea market. I understand that this is a rare instance that lived up to our vremen.Podborka newspaper "Izvestia" since №3 on January 5, 1949 and ending №11 from January 14, 1949. Among these papers was found the newspaper Pravda with reference tov.I.V Stalin to the people.

Portrait IV Stalin OGIZ IZOGIZ-Moscow-1935 Lenigrada, poster size 28h41 cm.

Wall map of the USSR in 1958.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting