Female Soviet dresses that you want to wear these days

Recently, more and more people are amicably nostalgic about the USSR, writing stories about it. Some say it was better before, but others thank God that those days are over. Everyone has their own opinion on this. I, unfortunately (and perhaps fortunately) did not find those times, but thanks to my mother and grandmother I learned about all the beautiful moments inherent in the heyday of the USSR. And one of those moments for me was Soviet clothes.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ANTIC Vintage Retro Collection (@retromoskva)

No matter what anyone says, I think Soviet things are full of elegance and special chic. And today’s selection of the most successful outfits of Soviet fashionistas I will try to prove it.

Even being a little unwise, I enthusiastically looked at Soviet fashion magazines that were in my grandmother’s home library. All the clothes seemed to me insanely beautiful and harmonious. So far, nothing has changed.

A post shared by Old Attic (@vintage_retro_leucos)

Moreover, most things from my mother’s and even grandmother’s youth are still quite well preserved. So as I got older, my wardrobe was constantly replenished with vintage blouses and shirts. About the same style as in the photo below.

A post shared by Vintage Clothing | Second Hand (@vint_store_)

It is great that in our time you can easily find unique things using the Internet and create your own unique style. Take, for example, these pants. Does it look like they are over 50 years old?

A post shared by secondhand | vintage | spb (@oldnewsecond)

But today, straight-cut trousers with an inflated waist are more relevant than ever for stately business women.

A post shared by Russian Designers Fair (@omatreshka)

And what about the Macintosh finger, made in sky blue? By the way, according to the magazine VOGUE, this color is included in the top of the most relevant for winter 2021.

A post shared by ANTIC Vintage Retro Collection (@retromoskva)

The most beautiful clothes of the Soviet era are, of course, dresses. Nothing unusual, just a maxi-length shirt. But if you look closely, you can see how hard the author of this masterpiece tried to create his creation.

A post shared by Shopaholic Joy (@woit_and_happyness)

From the first stitch to the last button - everything is thought out so delicately and harmoniously that it is impossible to look away! Needless to say, if the love for vintage things is born in the child’s soul, you can be sure that this is forever. What do you think of Soviet fashion?

Tags

See also

New and interesting