How to Dress Indians

As you know, in India most people dressed in traditional clothing, but today's young people every year more and more close to the fashion of the West and, in some cases, in no way inferior to her. Divjak, Mumbai.

World, Mumbai.

"I do not like any brand. I like a healthy mix of street shopping and travel ».

Karan, Mumbai. "For me, trench - it's like a shield. He carries the personality and uniqueness of the owner ».

Paloma, Mumbai. Incidentally, this scarf is worth 30 rupees (47 cents).

Carol, New Delhi. She has a cat named Piggy and a dog named Eddie. This dress her mother had bought at a flea market.

Yagvir, Mumbai. A perfect example of how to combine bright colors.

Vir, Mumbai.

"It's a pretty dramatic way because of unusual hairstyles and overall style. I would put this on some crazy party ».

Paloma, Mumbai. This jacket was sewn from a sarong - a typical men's clothing in India.

Rachel, New Delhi. "I do not want to change anything in his style».

Pranav, New Delhi. Shirt - from Indian designer Yaveda Khan.

Amit, Mumbai. Clothes free cut is ideal for humid climates Mumbai.

Brian, Mumbai. Famous Filipino blogger BrayanBoy. Came to India Fashion Week.

Lidove, Minapur. Dressed, mostly in Zara and Adidas. Dye their hair more than 50 times.

Tina, Mumbai. Model. All the attention attracts unusual necklace.

Tanya, Mumbai. Tanya sewed this suit in a local studio for $ 20.

Mercy, New Delhi.

One of the four "Tetseo Sisters" - folk music group from the state of Nagaland.

Karisma, Mumbai.

If she was not a fashion designer, you would like to become an anthropologist.

Pranav, New Delhi.

In addition to being a designer and model wants to learn more to something: to fly.

Stephen, New Delhi.

"It seems to me that the world - this is my prom, and I need to look appropriately».

Priya, New Delhi.

The owner of the store and its own cultural blog Bombay Electric. Priya is a perfect mix of Indian and Western style.

Kismet, Chandigarh.

At Kismet wearing kurta - a traditional Indian dress, a long shirt, often worn with long flowing trousers.

Eames, New Delhi.

Likes bad boys and singer Adele. Believes in online shopping.

Louise, Mumbai.

"One girl was selling bags on the street. I asked what else she sells. She had two blouses, and that - one of them. She said that her grandmother sewed her a very long time, but the more they do not sew clothes ».

Dahl, Mumbai.

"My clothes - it's actually different versions of traditional Indian kurta. For example, some shirts from Dries van Noten allegedly created under the inspiration of outdated military uniforms, but for me this style, pockets and folds are always talking about one thing - India ».

Gitanyali, Pune. Writer and curator of the music festival.

She, New Delhi.

This girl previously led a blog about fashion, but closed it: "My family, friends and even strangers to me people thought I was smug and stupid fashionista, which depends on money. But it is not ».

Elton, Mumbai.

Actor, which allows some drama manifested in his wardrobe.

Prussia, Mumbai.

Adding to the usual image of Mumbai street scarf and hat, Prussia created a new unique style.

Diman, Mumbai.

Tanya, Mumbai.

"As a child I hated Barbie, but they were all around. So I found in the house of unwanted tissue and made friends all Barbie costumes. And then held a beauty contest among them ».

Source: fashiony.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting