Goa 2011. One, two, three - pronounced "shaaantiii"

GOA 2011 94 photos

01 nine bar. vagator. The most popular meeting place for Sunset. The smell of marijuana pursued all Sunset.

Airport

Goa rules kingfisher.i water, and beer and everything else they Kingfisher)

Like all respectable Indians, this rescuer can not plavat.on only able to blow the whistle and svazhnym view to look at their holdings

churchhella pahvala hot corn

every cafe on the beach is secured by an average of 5 sobak.v if the dog is on the territory of the enemy, and a café, it will be subjected to expulsion

mu pub

the right turn into the street like klubov.indusy pit.i still constantly puke ...

Sunset beckons like magnit.mozhno watch endlessly

kabel.ili suka.smotrel (a) sad eyes, and then steal (a) coconut.

Starry nebo.krasivo tak.azh breathtaking.

plyusch.ili no ivy.

We came to Cirque du Soleil.

friends.

I still do not know what the Hindus eto.sprashivat not stal.inache would have to buy. saturday night market

saturday night market

Elephants ala khokhloma

Again they

dumplings without speshki.s krevetkami.vkusno.no not helpful

saturday night market

Russian traffic jams materyatsya.indusy bibikayut.bibikayut postoyanno.mne seems even in sleep they habitually bibikayut

juice from trostnika.mne not ponravilos.moё opinion-trash

at the bottom of the photo in the pool is only korova.torchit zhopa.ey well, because it is hot outside

In Russia we attach ikonki.u them here such here statuetki.nochyu figurine actively flashing different lights.

Well, not like better than we do something ...

karnaval.tam not byl.dumayu was fun

rice plantations.

​​

and tak.nakonets something Palolem.samy beautiful beaches of Goa.

Henna malyuet

it will not by McDuck hodit.bylo tasty

The Rooks Have Arrived

Del Mar

somewhere Hristos.gde something some god another Goan

Sunset Sunset

every cafe attached by a couple of merchants, for a couple of massage therapists and family
5-6 sobak.druzhnaya

asked for a photo rupii.sdelal views that do not understand any of the languages ​​

Indians are very fond kriket.i futbol.a they also know that a lot of the beaches anglichan.po to this a PR move clear

we have all sorts of it - the battleship "Potemkin" Titanic tdA and they all name somehow associated with the saints.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting