NHL: Week in Photos

The National Hockey League only three match-days. Then comes a short break, in connection with the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. We offer you the most vivid images of recent battles on the ice.
Russians always have something to talk about, even Ovechkin with Semin and rivals "senator" Volchenkova.

Ovechkin - Volchenkova, half an hour after the peace talks: "I forgot to say, I'm going to the Olympics after a weekend».

Fierce battle "capitalists" with "Senators»

Volchenckov "catch the puck or not?»

Alexander Semin scored three goals and cleared it, but it did not save Washington (Washington Capitals) from defeat with a score of 5-6.

Match Florida (Florida Panthers) - Vancouver (Vancouver Canucks) was not as intriguing and guests easy to understand Southerners (0-3). But the voice of Tanner (Tanner Glass) and Nick Tarnasky (Nick Tarnasky) from the heart to please the audience. By the way the 74th issue of "Panther" is renowned for its uncompromising character.

The goalkeeper Florida (Florida Panthers), Tomas Vokoun (Tomas Vokoun) had a hard time in this match.

Look at the faces of the winners. It seems too easy was given them the victory. That's why almost no joy.

The fate of the match New Jersey (New Jersey Devils) - Philadelphia (Philadelphia 76-ers) decided in overtime. "Devils" suddenly gave way to the middle peasant from Philadelphia.

The match took place at the half-empty stands due to heavy snowfall.

Finn Tuuka Rask (Tuukka Rask), goalkeeper of Boston (Boston Bruins): «And I can like this!»

Gostad Paul (Paul Gaustad) from Buffalo (Buffalo Sabres) says Bostonians Zdeno Hare (Zdeno Chara): «Hara, another washer and I will give you in the mug».

In the fist draw and ice white and start to lose. Buffalo (Buffalo Sabres) won in shootouts.

As we can see the shadow of half a length faster than the Alexander Sulzer (Alexander Sulzer).

Tags

See also

New and interesting