Krysten Ritter (Krysten Ritter) is going to become a vampire

Actress Krysten Ritter (Krysten Ritter), is well known for the films "Confessions of a Shopaholic» (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and "27 Dresses" (27 Dresses), has recently enjoyed increased attention for its role in the new film by Jim Field Smith's "too cool for you »(She's Out of My League).

In this film she plays Patti - Woman vulgar, witty lover. We learned Kristen what is the star in a comedy, and what other projects we will appreciate it.

Q .: Your character in the movie "She's Out of My League" is very funny, but also quite aggressive. In life, you're the same?

A .: Patti - a real bitch, and I do not like her! I do not have anything to do with this character.

Q .: What about her sense of humor?

A .: I think that my character was a wonderful thought. It is very dry and harsh, and I'm more positive, cheerful person. This is another reason why I want to be in the movies: people see me in a different light, and I want to show the different types and nature of the parties.

Q .: How many scenes in the film, you improvise?

A .: Many. We tried to make awesome every joke. Many of the scenes were improvised on the plane. I'm not very comfortable to admit. But my father and grandparents say that I read the script.

Q .: I simply must ask you: have you ever met someone who was your "too tough»?

A .: Well, I think if you love a person, he in any case will seem too steep. I like the self-sufficient people, and as you know, appearance - still not the point. I like talented and funny guys. And what about the question - I asked him many times, but I did not know what to say.

Q .: Speaking of self-sufficiency and talent, are you equally give time shooting and working on television. Also, you were a model, and you have your own team, right?

A .: And I - writer. And the model I was still young. That's how I got into film. So I do not model. And I'm not saying that it requires some talent!

Q .: So, then the next movie in which you shoot - "vampire» (Vamps) Amy Hekerling (writer and director of the film "Clueless"). In my opinion, the producers recently announced that the shooting has joined Sigourney Weaver (Sigourney Weaver).

A .: Yes, recently given the role of Alicia Silverstone (Alicia Silverstone), and now Sigourney Weaver. The case takes a serious turn! And it's very exciting.

Q .: Have you previously met or Sigourney Alicia?

A .: No, I have not seen them. We talked a little e-mail that would meet. And more recently, I dropped out of the game - injured his ankle - I can not walk. I even brought food, and Alicia helps me. She is always ready to help. And Amy, we became very close on the set, but I have not met with Sigourney Weaver. I can not wait for this. I'm so glad that we work together.

Q .: Are you a fan of the movie "Clueless» (Clueless)?

A .: Yes, I'm a big fan of this picture. I flew home from school to see the replay, "stupid", so that when I phoned Amy Hekerling and offered the lead role in her new film, I almost had a heart attack. I was standing in the street of New York and cried, thinking that my agent I was playing. When something happens like that, it seems so surreal. You see, this role is very much to me.

Translation: AmanLu

Tags

See also

New and interesting