For the dough:
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. flour (glass - 250 ml)
- 2 tbsp sour cream (or 3 tablespoons heavy cream)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
For the filling:
- 6-8 medium apples solid
~ 1 tbsp. sugar (or slightly less)
- 100 g melted butter
- Powdered sugar to decorate
1) Mix the egg and sour cream in a small bowl, then gradually add the sifted flour, knead the dough by hand - it should turn out pretty cool, but elastic. Cover with a towel and leave for 20-30 minutes.
2) From apples cored, cut into thin slices. Split mold (diameter 20-22 cm) grease, lay at the bottom of the baking paper.
3) Divide dough into 4-6 pieces. On floured work surface roll each piece of dough into a thin layer on the size of your form.
4) Put the bottom of the form the first layer of dough, brush with melted butter (about 25 g). Share part sliced apples on the entire surface of the dough. Sprinkle with sugar. Likewise, the other layers put. The top layer of dough should be oiled.
5) Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Bake the cake about 30-40 minutes. Top crust should be browned. Serve sprinkled with icing.