Summer - it zashib

I've always loved summer more than any other time of the year. In school, did not quite understand Pushkin. That A. "The sad to go, charm the eyes ...". What nafig, charm! Study! School! We note at once - I studied very well and with pleasure. Then - else. Bondage. Then he grew up. Understand the poet. Yes, autumn - really good. And in the winter has its own charm. There skates, skis, and other beauty. Well, summer ... Indeed, given enough money, summer can be a year-round. Well, or another favorite time of year. All true. But as long as I live in a fairly temperate climate, like, you know, not bothered excess clothes to go to the kebab. Without thinking, get wet if the legs from the thawed snow will not sell or whether the November breeze my shirt. But just remove it and archery. Or build pilaf two hundred persons, as did the chef honored Roman community Nikonets on a nice road in Slavutich. Yes, even just to get to the waterfall local scale in Irpen - also a thrill. A wedding on the shore !? Not in March or December there is also perhaps even in our latitudes. But very, very amateur. Yes, and yachting in our winter season is very problematic due to the lack of ice-breakers on the Dnieper.
In general, gentlemen, summer - it zashib. It is we, not very long. And so favorite. Because it is always the case - to keep a good memory, you need time to get away.
All photos courtesy of the chef, art photographer (here - just everyday photos, you should not judge) and just a good man Roman Nikontsom

Chief afloat by Roman Nikonets

Actually pilaf

in protsesse
distribution

Cook on vacation

Wedding on the beach. Cooking

Irpen waterfall

Large family

These libraries have

Shooting at running boars

Tags

See also